Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor Portraying Young Olliver Queen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was an amazing resemblance...

Comment

my previous comment I didnt see anything.. He looked like him a lot

Comment

The real quation is does he act like him and the answer is no.

Comment

I thought the actor playing young Oliver was quite good. I wouldn't mind seeing him return for more flashbacks. I still want to find out how Oliver got so good at archery.

Originally posted by Ares
          Young Lex's always look retarded so I doubt they could find anything differant with this one.
          He kinda looked the part, but definitely didn't sound it. I think they should have had Michael Rosenbaum dub over his voice.
          Last edited by ForzaItalia; 10-27-2006, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaItalia
            I thought the actor playing young Oliver was quite good. I wouldn't mind seeing him return for more flashbacks. I still want to find out how Oliver got so good at archery.

He kinda looked the part, but definitely didn't sound it. I think they should have had Michael Rosenbaum dub over his voice.
            I agree with you on the sound part, but don't you think it's a bit wierd to have a thirty something year old man, playing the voice of a 14 (est.) year old?

Comment

When I first saw him, I thought he was strangely resemble Justin. I swear that he is related to him somehow!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎