Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quote Thread for "Reunion" (spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: "Raya."

Comment

Ollie's not-so-subtle reference to Clark's blatant disregard for barging in uninvited.

Comment

"I'm laughing on the inside"

"Well maybe one day it'll bubble to the surface."

Comment

Originally posted by Tae

Yes, that one too! I couldn't remember the words before, so thanks.

Comment

LOIS: "You don't get the squiggly lines when you're in a vegetative state."

Comment

Originally posted by Tae

Doesn't Ollie's reply sound Aquaman-ish?

Lois: That's... retarded.

Lex: (to Ollie) I regret I ever thought I needed friends like you.

I hope I have written the line right, I liked it because it showed how wrong Lex is in choosing his friends, he lost Clark who was his true friend, and also Ollie who could've become a good friend.

Comment

"psycho much?"

Comment

everyone's had really great quotes i've loved too. here's one i don't think anyone's posted:
                  Lex: Like your hand's were clean.(talkin about Duncan)
                  Ollie:Not even close, but ever since then i've been scrubbin em real hard and yours just keep gettin dirtier.

Comment

I agree that the best line of the episode was Lois's "That's Retarded" line. I don't usually like Lois but that line actually made me respect her. And of course, Clark's reaction to it was beautiful.

Comment

Lois: Lana, your billionaire drag you to this thing too?
                      Lex: Oliver's here.
                      Lois: I don't get it. You put a bunch of pubescent boys in silly jackets and crown them full of pomp and circumstance, you're just asking for a round of Lord of the Flies.

Young Lex to Duncan: Better hit the gym, Spandex is hard to pull off.

Martha: You can't live on coffee three meals a day, Chloe.
                      Chloe: I mix it up with the occasional blueberry muffin. What? That has a food group in it.
                      Clark: Barely.

Lionel (about Oliver): He should knoew better than to dig up old skeletons.
                      Clark: I'm not sure he's the only one with a shovel in his hand.

This is the whole quote partially mentioned earlier
                      Lois: I'm not a doctor but I've seen enough Discovery Channel to know you don't get the squiggly lines if you're in a vegetative state.

Comment

CHLOE: The worst attack was in a small village in the...

Nice how they slipped a little "small vill" in the dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by driv-el
                          CHLOE: The worst attack was in a small village in the...

Nice how they slipped a little "small vill" in the dialogue.
                          those pesky writers, always with the subliminal messages!!!

Comment

Oliver: Lex. What happened to Duncan... the way I treated both of you... it's not something that I'm proud of. I want you to know how much I regret it.

Lex: And I regret... ever thinking I needed friends like you.

Comment

Favorite Reunion quotes

1) Lois: And you guys are all friends?

Lex: Something like that.

2) Clark Kent and Oliver Queen

(Clark catches Oliver Queen's/Green Arrow's arrow).

Oliver Queen: Clark, I was wondering if my security system would keep someone like you out.

Clark: Looks like you need an upgrade.

Oliver: Or you need to learn how to knock.

3) Clark Kent and Lex Luthor, and Lois Lane, too

Clark (to Lex): Where's Lana?

Lex: She'll be fine, that's the only thing that matters.

Clark: I want to talk to her.

Lex: You lost your visiting rights a while back, Clark.

Clark: I wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for you, Lex. Since you've been with her, she has a funny habit of getting hurt.

Lex: How many times has she wind up in a hospital when she was dating you? Save yourself a trip next time, Clark. Just send flowers. (Lex Luthor shuts the door in Clark's face. Lois walks by).

Lois: Ouch! That was harsh.

Clark: It's not like he's wrong, though. I've hurt Lana more than anyone else. She wouldn't be with Lex, if it wasn't for me.

Lois: Lana made that questionable choice on her own. Stop beating yourself up, Clark. It's my job.

4) Lex Luthor and Oliver Queen

Telephone bleeping.
                              Oliver Queen: Yes?

Oliver Queen's secretary: He's arriving now, Mr. Queen.

Oliver: Thank you. Lex, I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to pop up.

Lex: I've been busy...at the hospital.

Oliver: I've heard about Lana. Is she gonna be all right?

Lex: She'll be fine, not that you really care.

Oliver: No, I do care. I do care that a nice girl like that ended up with a guy like you.

Lex: Ever since you came to Metropolis, I've been kidnapped, my life put in jeopardy, and now the woman I love is lying in a hospital bed.

Oliver: And you think that's my fault. Sounds to me more like bad Karma.

Lex: Go back to star city, Oliver...while you still can.

(Oliver and Lex get into a fight. Lex Luthor puches Oliver Queen).

Oliver: That's good. The first one is free. The next one is gonna cost you. (Oliver Queen throws Lex around, and Lex hits into the furniture).

Oliver: Poor little Lex. Always blaming everyone else for all of his problems.

Lex: Only when they're the cause.

Oliver: You never could take responsibility for what happened to Duncan.

Lex: Like your hands were clean?

Oliver: No, not even close, but since then I've been scrubbing them real hard. Yours keep getting dirtier.

5) Lois (to Clark): We've all done things we're not proud of. I just wished that Oliver didn't have to hide it from me.

Clark: You know...Sometimes in order to protect the people we love...we keep secrets.

Lois (with a funny smile on her face): That is...totally retarded.

6) Lex Luthor and Oliver Queen (At Lex's house)

Lana: I'll leave the 2 of you alone. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. Mr. Queen.

Oliver: Miss Lang. You're a lucky man.

Lex: In more ways than one. I should be dead, but here I stand.

Oliver: You would have done the same thing to me. Right?

Lex: I wanted to say thank you. And that's all I ever wanted to say. I am sure you have business to get back to.

Oliver: Lex, what happened to Duncan...the way I treated both of you...it's not something that I'm proud of. I want you to know how much I regret it.

Lex: And I regret ever thinking I needed friends like you.

7) Oliver Queen, Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan (at Clark's barnhouse)

Chloe: Clark. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had company.

Clark: Chloe, Oliver Queen.

Chloe: Oh, hi. I feel like I know you already. Lois talks about you all the time.

Oliver: I was just actually going to see Lois right now. Maybe it's about time I did some talking. Well look, I am looking forward to your article on Dark Thursday. I hope my satellite images helped.

Chloe: Yeah.

Oliver: Good. It's good to meet you. Clark.

Chloe: Wow! In person, he is really...Wow.

Clark (smiling, trying to get Chloe's attention): Chloe, were you able to pull anything off the satellites?

Chloe: Oh, yeah. I am still sifting through some images, but I already found a handful of craters that matched the one you made when you busted out of the Phantom Zone.

Clark: Which means more zoners on earth. Did you find the one in India?

Chloe: That was just a smoking hole, but I did find another one in Australia that I thought you might want to take a look at.

Clark: Is there someone in the crater?

Chloe: I blew it up as much as I could. It's not very clear, but...Clark, what is it?

Clark: Raya.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎