No announcement yet.

oliver queen's family crest

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliver queen's family crest

does anyone have a picture of the family crest from either the wall in oliver queens place or on the cell phone....
    i was just wondering because i want that for my tattoo, ya i know its weird but i love stuff like that.
    thanks so much if anyone can help.

Re: oliver queen's family crest

Originally posted by Miss Lola Lane
    does anyone have a picture of the family crest from either the wall in oliver queens place or on the cell phone....
    i was just wondering because i want that for my tattoo, ya i know its weird but i love stuff like that.
    thanks so much if anyone can help.
    Friendly advice: I would re-think that...
    seriously...

Comment

I have my family crest at home, don't think I would ever tatoo it, or anything else, but that's just me.

Comment

Re: Re: oliver queen's family crest

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        seriously...
        I second that!!

Comment

Re: Re: oliver queen's family crest

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
          seriously...
          I third that!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: oliver queen's family crest

Originally posted by Atomic girl
            I third that!
            I would say 'i fourth that!' but once somebody seconds and thirds it, a fourth seems rather unimportant.

Comment

wait wait, you wanna tattoo your family's crest of Oliver Queen's family crest? because getting your own family's crest is understandable, but why would you want a fictional characters made up one?

Comment

Everyone has different tastes, people. They can put whatever they want on their body so we can stop all the mindless disapproval.

Comment

Originally posted by TWCK
                  Everyone has different tastes, people. They can put whatever they want on their body so we can stop all the mindless disapproval.
                  I was not disapproving. I was giving friendly advice to re-consider. That's different. In the end everyone is free to tatto whatever they want onto their own bodies...

Comment

Yeah, I have the name of my ex tatooed on my shoulder. Now it's gonna cost me a small fortune to get it lasered off. My buddy told me to just cut it off and let the skill heal for free. I hope he was kidding, but I can't wait to get this off of me. The next time I get a tatoo, it will not be a biased one.

Comment

My first question is how many people who have posted on this trend are against tattoos in general, because no matter what you want to put you should really think about it first. That is not advice unique to this tattoo, but basic advice for all tattoos. As to the question of why tattoo a fictional family crest, why not? How many people tattoo the Superman shield. Do the same people think putting the family crest of the House of El, silly? I would like for anyone who does not like this idea to please put why and not just, "re think it", "I second that", "I third that", "I fourth that". You sound like a bunch of trolls putting down this one person's desire.

Finally to answer the original post. This website sells stuff with the crest on it. Hope it helps. Let us know and maybe send a pic of it. I hope you do it. GA needs more love out there.

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

Comment

i agree with cabdriver. I say if you really want it and have thought it through then go for it. And....GA just needs more love in general. Let us know how it work out.

BTW, I would totally wear a Queen family crest t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎