No announcement yet.

Lana in elevator scene...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana in elevator scene...

Why would she threaten him like that...?
    Obviously Lex liked it, and was testing her, but is she really capable of actually doing anything like that. I dont think so imo.

Yes, of course she is. She lied to Clark about the ship, killed Jason's Mom, let Lex cover up for her....the list goes on

Comment

I still think that was completely out of the Lana character- totally forced.

Comment

She killed Mrs. Teague as Isabel the witch, not herself.

Comment

I think that Lana has become a completely different character since she broke up with Clark. I don't think the writers knew what to do with her after that, so they just completely changed her. I give the writers props for taking her in a new direction and not giving us all of the same old situations, but I don't really think they're giving her plausible character developments.

Comment

considering that she could be dealing with something that could destroy the planet, she might go to that length

Comment

I thought that the elevator scene was just pathetic. She was trying way too hard and what Lana was saying was totally uncharacteristic. It was like TPTB was purposely trying to make Lana sound like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jonpetersbites
                She killed Mrs. Teague as Isabel the witch, not herself.
                Yeah, but she's just as guilty as letting Lex cover it up for her.

Comment

She must of been possessed by Isobel. The only explanation for her actions in the elevator.

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleobsessor17
                    I thought that the elevator scene was just pathetic. She was trying way too hard and what Lana was saying was totally uncharacteristic. It was like TPTB was purposely trying to make Lana sound like an idiot.
                    I agree. I like that they're going with a 'dark lana', but getting her to this point should have taken a little more time than this. The elevator scene came out of nowhere.... I liked it, but it still didn't make sense for Lana's character as they've presented her so far.

Comment

While I do like the changes, the way they've implemented her has made no sense- the character development wasn't there, and the time period over which they occurred was not nearly enough IMO.

Comment

I think Lana is trying to be the hero. Here is my theory on the "Lana changes".

Lana obviously doesn't trust Lex. This is her way to get him to trust her so that she can keep the weapon from him. I am sure we will find out that Lana plunged into the Lex romance just to get inside his head and find out what his evil plans are. She figured it would be easier to be the "inside woman" than to try and stop Lex from the outside. She is using what cards were dealt to her in order to stop Lex from using the weapon to harm others. She is in effect "acting" the way Lex wants her to be, ruthless and cold like him. That's why she wasn't convincing to us. ashe is trying too hard to make Lex believe she is like him so he will trust her.

Now, I am not a Lana fan, the character is so annoying most of the time. I feel that the only good story lines are Lex's and the rest is BS most of the time. This episode completely made Green Arrow look like the lead character being all Super heroey and cool. Superman took the backseat in his own city! How lame is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar189
                          She must of been possessed by Isobel. The only explanation for her actions in the elevator.

^_^
                          it is becouse of baby zod in her

Comment

lol... ^^

I wonder if it'll come out like a monster out of the stomach?

Back OT,

I think that she's "playing" Lex. I think she realizes that she's the only one that Lex would almost totally trust. She's just really bad at acting.

I also think there's a bigger scheme in mind, keeping the Kryptonian things from him. In the end though she'll betray him, with or without Clark finally telling her his secret (perhaps when he does will be when she betray's Lex) and I think only then will he be sent _completely_ over the edge. Zod will come back.

Who really know's though where the writers are going with the whole Lexana thing though.

Comment

Lana isn't actually evil. She would never go through with actually exposing the Dr. She knows that Lex probably would though. In a way it was kind that she was sternly warning him about what Lex would actually do. But more importantly, the way she was acting before and after (breathing heavily) showed she was really out of character to be doing that and she knew it. It is not bad writing to have characters acting out of character when it is shown they are acting out of character!!! That is not who she really is - unlike Lex who blackmails people at the drop of a hat. She was nervous and you could tell she would rather not have to do it. She is NOT evil, and I guarantee we will see that in future episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎