View Poll Results: What is the most unrealistic or ridiculous element to Smallville?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • That an advanced alien race would send their son to Earth and not, say, Coruscant or Vulcan.

11 8.27%
  • Kryptonite has so many varied and powerful effects on humans.

42 31.58%
  • When the characters drive three hours between Smallville and Metropolis to say a few words when a simple phone call would suffice.

57 42.86%
  • Not one government or private agency -- SETI, the FBI, NASA -- seems at all interested in Smallvillle.

39 29.32%
  • Every web site seems to have a password screen that Chloe hacks in a few seconds or minutes.

47 35.34%
  • That the Kents -- or anyone in Smallville -- have home, auto and health insurance. Smallville: Insurance Claim Capital of the World.

22 16.54%
  • Not one red blooded male has been entranced by the Chloevage other than Jimmy "the Geek" Olsen.

32 24.06%
  • That so many freaks would be packed into one town and no two freaks pick the same week in which to unleash their evil.

44 33.08%
  • "Super intelligent" Clark.

12 9.02%
  • Insert your own.

14 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What is the most unrealistic element to Smallville?

Which of the following ideas or elements to Smallville is the most unrealistic?

how everyone is superhot in smallville I havnt seen one average looking young guy or girl in that show

When the characters drive three hours between Smallville and Metropolis to say a few words when a simple phone call would suffice.

Three hours is a long time, three hours by car from my home town is to the closest city, I go there what, Once maybe twice a year. There going back and forwards between Metropolis and Smallville sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, up to 9 hours travelling.

It always kind of bugged me that Lana had 3 white parents, when Lana isn't white.

I think that the fact that there are still so many people alive in Smallville is still pretty increadable.

But, yes, the fact that the government hasn't come to Smallville, and the fact that kryptonite can do so much to the human genom is pretty out-there too. That and the fact Chloe hasn't had a boy friend before Jimmy.

Originally posted by LanaandPete
    It always kind of bugged me that Lana had 3 white parents, when Lana isn't white.
    I would have thought that having three parents would be a little more unusual, but hey it's Smallville. You're right, obviously KK is mixed race but they pretend she is purely caucasian.

Banned
    Originally posted by Nospam
    I would have thought that having three parents would be a little more unusual, but hey it's Smallville. You're right, obviously KK is mixed race but they pretend she is purely caucasian.
    Well, they didn't pretend Pete was caucasian, so not all hope is lost...

I had to go with the Chloevage...
    By the way, Nospam, where was the Chloevage in 'arrow'?!? Did you see?

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    Well, they didn't pretend Pete was caucasian, so not all hope is lost...

I had to go with the Chloevage...
    By the way, Nospam, where was the Chloevage in 'arrow'?!? Did you see?
    No I didn't see any Chloevage in Arrow, but you know it's there...waiting to be unleashed like a Tiger on an unsuspecting deer. When you least expect it -- wham! There it is in all its glory. Um...yeah.

Banned
    Originally posted by Nospam
    No I didn't see any Chloevage in Arrow, but you know it's there...waiting to be unleashed like a Tiger on an unsuspecting deer. When you least expect it -- wham! There it is in all its glory. Um...yeah.
    Oh, I certainly don't mind being the deer for that tiger...

I find it strange that chloe hack every time the websites

i also find strange how many things kryptonite can do!

And also i find strange that you don't get 2 or 3 freaks at once...but aLWAYS 1!

Not one red blooded male has been entranced by the Chloevage other than Jimmy "the Geek" Olsen.
    amen bro
    \ņ/

Team Arrow= Dollie/Mia thehenry89's Avatar
    amen to the chloevage. whats wrong with the men of smallville chloe's hot way hotter then lana but not as hot as lois.

find it unrealistic how clark thinks he is keeping a big secret, when more or less every week someone else finds out about it.

I really wish I could vote more than once, but in the end I voted for kryptonite having a different effect on different people. I still don't know how thats even possible.

What about how Clark never goes back to the highschool to stop the younger freaks. Did the freaks just end when Clark left highschool (especially after there was another meteor shower)?

Clark should make a lead suit so he can go around and start cleaning up the town of his weakness.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast