Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemistry between Lex and Lana is horrible.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lana can make bad decisions and be all dark and hang out with lex for the whole episode, every single one until the show is over, but kk needs to get back to normal weight. she looks kinda scummy this season, especially in hd.

get some more snaggle toothed match-up scenes, the secret to Clana!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight
      OK, OK yeah she looks comfortable in the car, I agree there. But she is not comfortable with security cameras, security staff and she sure didn't look comfortable at first being the woman who told Lex's "yes man" how to deal with Lionel and his potential bribe. She choked, swallowed her pride and became the stern, hardcore bitty she had to be. Even if you don't believe Lana is trying to do the right thing, wouldn't you still admit Lana is not, and could not be, the type who can threaten the security of a man's daughters?
      Lana lovers, rejoice - she is alive, cute, cuddly and will one day again be free of the Lex hex.
      Like I said, hope is a nice thing to have!

Comment

I agree that there is a different kind of chemistry with KK and MR them KK and TW but its not that its any less or anything. I mean i dont know about everyone else but i definitely felt their chemistry during their love scene.

Comment

I haven't seen season 6 but from what I have seen (s1-5) there has always been great chemistry between them from the very beginning...

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
            My problem with the darker Lana is that she's absolutely hunky dory when SHE is the one with HER "thecreth and lieths," but she spent the past three seasons b****ing at Clark about HIS "thecreth and lieths" and does the same to Lex. GAH.
            shirkie
            This is the thing that really made me upset about the past episode. She wanted Lex to be honest, then went behind his back.

I seriously hope Lex ends up blowing her brains out of her head with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomsgurl88
              I agree that there is a different kind of chemistry with KK and MR them KK and TW but its not that its any less or anything. I mean i dont know about everyone else but i definitely felt their chemistry during their love scene.
              I agree. Everytime I see them kiss, it looks pretty passionate. I think they have great romantic chemistry.

Comment

kk has romantic chemistry with almost anyone that isn't tw anymore. she'll kiss and show some skin, it works on the wb/cw, but this act won't get her anywhere in movies. she tried really hard with matt damon in eurotrip, but that was a third rate road trip wannabe. her status gives her no grounds for her stuffiness with actors. with her current look, she will be loosing fans at an exponential rate.

in the end, the chemistry that matters is what we want to watch (voyeurism), not look into and wonder if they would possibly hook up because of their comfort with each other at close range. that's called living vicariously (not to mention, involving characters in a tv show-fake-played by actors who will be soon forgotten).

all told, we want to see clana, not lexana. lexana sucks, is a total last resort and ultimately holds ZERO entertainment value. they don't look good together, they don't say anything interesting to each other and their movements around each other are totally unnatural. it's a bad aesthetic, but it works for the lexana story arc, if it must happen.

what I do know is that looking at kk and mr is unappealing. completely, thoroughly, utterly and unequivocally.

Editted for discussing real human beings with real private lives in a negative way by gossiping about their personal relationships, the personal lives of their spouses or girl/boyfriend, etc. Please keep the rumor-mongering to a minimum. We're not really here to be a gossip board, but more to exchange information about the work the actors do.
                Last edited by yellowqueen22; 10-23-2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudyrusso
                  Edited
                  Why in the world are you bashing Kristin for Lexana? Do you really think that she should have quit the show rather than be involved in the storyline? I'm just not getting your point here. And not to be rude, but speculation about Kristin having a thing for Tom is just plain tasteless, especially since none of us knows the actor's private lives and feelings.
                  Last edited by shirkie; 10-24-2006, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I'm sure these things have been thought by almost everyone, if not said many a time, and on these boards, too. consider this the last time I mention anything forward. I'm still getting the hang of this.

still a fun show to watch!

lexana bad, I don't like. clana good, please bring back.
                    Last edited by rudyrusso; 10-22-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I have seen a little chemistry between these two, however, I didn't see any in Arrow. It almost seemed like the beginning of the end.

And I agree with whoever said that Lana can lie to anyone, but no one can lie to her. Disgusting.

Comment

Just my newbie .02, but I think MR and KK have really good romantic chemistry

That and I like the idea of a dark power couple. It wasn't a mistake that she went as Cleopatra to his Caeser. That being said, I agree that there should have been more writing to support this change in Lana. Though one could argue that parts of S5 did this. But really, not enough and yeah, the characterization for Lana has been more problematic lately, in part because her character has to transition out as Clark's love interest.

Though I think that the elevator scene in Arrow with Lana, though it seems out of place with the character, fit with the overall idea of the episode of "ends justifying the means" where Lana says they need to keep the alien object because they will to protect themselves against aliens. And also to make sure that Lionel doesn't get it because she thinks that he, unlike Lex, will definitely use it to harm people (whether she's right to trust Lex, is another story). It was a theme in the GA and Clark discussions as well, and maybe even to Clark deleting Chloe's work to keep the GA secret.

As for Lana keeping secrets from Lex, she didn't have a chance to tell him about her elevator shenanigans, Lex brought it up right when she got home. But she did end up telling him about her knowing about the object being a weapon.

Chemistry is really subjective, it's just one of those things people see or they don't, but my subjective opinion is that it's pretty damn hot with MR and KK. I love their kisses and thought Sexana was good. Not great, but good. I'll need more scenes to compare Though it is different from what I saw as really good romantic chemistry between TW and KK, as well. But I agree, Clana is over, it had a good run and I'd like some more interesting Lexana interaction, before it's also, inevitable end.

Comment

You r totally right they have absolutley no chemistry at all. By far the worst chemistry in the whole show. Their relationship better end soon or else the show is going to fo down the drain. Lana getting persuasive like Lex is just sick. The last couple episodes have been very disturbing to me, it makes me not want to watch the show and thats pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rudyrusso
                            I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I'm sure these things have been thought by almost everyone, if not said many a time, and on these boards, too. consider this the last time I mention anything forward. I'm still getting the hang of this.
                            Not by me. It’s the first time I have heard such nonsense and believe me I have read a lot of posts. I find your previous post offending and full of insinuations. KK is an actress, Lana is a fictional character. You don’t know anything about KK feelings towards TW.
                            Last edited by azi; 10-23-2006, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Lex and Lana have absolutely no chemistry. It's like a brother and sister making out, which makes the whole nasty L****a thing even nastier. At least with Clark, Lana looks like she actually wants to kiss him!

Comment

I honestly don't get why Lana wants to be with Lex. She's obviously uncomfortable, doesn't trust him and guarding her actual emotions. He tests, and pushes her around and she takes it, why? It can't be just so she isn't alone and wanting answers. The more these 2 look uncomfortable with each other the more it looks like Lana is doing this to piss Clark off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎