Everything to do with Lois in Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lois Lane:Hot, but very irritating

Originally posted by jazzylg
    For some reason she was extremely overbearing this ep. Ollie has got his hands full.
    Forget about Lois. Bring on Dark Lana. I think I'm in love.

Comment

it's really easy for someone to say "so and so" is a bad actor, but the question is could any of those someone's do a better job and if they think so then prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
        it's really easy for someone to say "so and so" is a bad actor, but the question is could any of those someone's do a better job and if they think so then prove it.
        What are you talking about and who are you talking to?

Comment

^ i was making a blanket statment no single person was singled out i don't do that kinda crap.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
            ^ i was making a blanket statment no single person was singled out i don't do that kinda crap.
            Just asking.

Comment

^ its cool

Comment

Lois was definitely overbearing in this episode. I really felt bad for Ollie in numerous scenes. But you know what? THIS is how Lois SHOULD be! She's brash, people...deal!

Comment

Although Lois is annoying all the time, her bite is getting less severe than in previous seasons. I like Lois although she adds little to the show. The only really thing that bothers me is her chemistry with Clark - zero

Comment

NOO I really liked her in this episode. For the first time I actually felt like she actually belonged in the SV universe.

Comment

Why is Lois brash? She's been on the show all this time and the writers have not given her any character developement just cleavage shots!!

Comment

Hey-- I wouldn't want her any other way. It's her character, and you have to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TalkinMac
                          NOO I really liked her in this episode. For the first time I actually felt like she actually belonged in the SV universe.
                          That's cause she's grown on you too. I mean oliver could of liked Chloe and we would of had the same type of interaction. Can someone convince me why Lois is needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
                            Why is Lois brash? She's been on the show all this time and the writers have not given her any character developement just cleavage shots!!
                            I could say the same about Chloe-- the cleavage, I mean.

Comment

Her character is really starting to be annoying for me to watch. She has been too overbearing and cocky. And even with her own cousin, especially with her own cousin. Further, she doesn't seem too bright, not as she should be. She hasn't ever seemed to me to be very ambitious and intelligent. Now all of a sudden she is supposedly in the 'biz' without any training or education in said field and with very little previous interest. Laughable, really. She needs to get her a** to the nearest university to begin her formal education and training. At this rate, she will be senile before she gets to her true Lois Lane position in the future at the Daily Planet.

And while she is a gorgeous person, she is not at all believable as a late teen/early twenty-something, which is irritating to watch as well. It brings down the credibility factor sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMage
                                Lois was definitely overbearing in this episode. I really felt bad for Ollie in numerous scenes. But you know what? THIS is how Lois SHOULD be! She's brash, people...deal!
                                QFT and I have to agree with you on this one fully. That I will admit that Lois is by far the best character on the show. The hottest the coolest chick, next to chloeavage=ratings. I like how when she was getting beat up she was still spitting in the guys face. If that was anyone else. Especially lana, she would have just got slapped once and been knocked out for a good 3 days. With a memory loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎