Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything to do with Lois in Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me don't care about the Hott. It's all about the irratating. I love the irratating.

Doctor House for President and Lois Lane as his Vice President. They'll make this world a better place, crushing one idiot at a time!

Comment

lois is only irrating on the show because she's a reporter she asks the embarrasing questions she points out the elephants in the room. of course people find it anoying when their flaws are laid out for the whole world to see why do you think so many reporters get threatened.

Comment

She has no dimensions. The Lois character is 1 dimensional.

Comment

I'm sad I missed the first half (bloody work!) but I adore how much she fought the two goons who took her. I mean, even though she didn't know who GA was, and even though she would have done better to hold her breath in the water, it all was very Lois to me. She just wouldn't shut up and wouldn't stop until she passed out, even daring to reach out and grab the GA's mask at the end... she's got guts, and I love her for it!

Comment

I think think Erica does a great job playing Lois. I felt Like she was Lois since the first time I saw her when she was driving and saying "K-E-N-T, Kent, do they even have addresses here." I like the overbearing attitude and the in your face attitude. I think she is alot like the one from the animated series and the comics. I thought TH from LnC was ok as Lois but I I thought she was a little lowkey and whiny sometimes, not TH but her Lois. I thought KB was a little to lowkey too, but I got over that becuase It had been 5 years since Superman had been there she mellowed a little and grew up from having Jason.

I don't know how you can say she hasn't had any expression towards the character. I have always thought she acted it great. I always thought she got Lois's attitude down and her quick wit and sarcasm and had good comic timing.
            Other than that you can't blame her for the way they stunted her development for awhile. And now that they are actually moving her forward and showing her starting to be interested in Journalism people get all over that too. It's like they can't win. People say have Journalism, they do it and then everybody complains. It's not like they have even gone that far with it she is just starting. How would they have had her slighlty develop interest in a number of episodes. It would have taken forevr and then they wouldn't have been able to do the story they did. She wouldn't have been investigating him and there wouldn't have been a reason for all of that stuff to happen to her. I wasn't too hot on the way it happened in Sneeze with the barn door after everything thats happened, but it was kind of funny and it gave her something to take notice of and spark and interest. With all that past us now and now that she is already interested and working there and she is taking on a story that she is involved in and is interested to find out who he is and what's going I like that.
            Now that she is interested in Journalism let's try and enjoy it.
            Last edited by gj430; 10-19-2006, 08:07 PM.

Comment

there are three reasons how one can't agree with the lois character being severely weak: naivety, blindness or ignorance.

Comment

I do like how 'they' have made her slightly less a jerkette this season than in the past. She is still more than annoying and retains her status as a true dullard, both unchanged from her previous years.

When she opens her mouth, publicly or privately, she goes down in quality. Possibly they should Superglue her mouth shut, then she would be less irritating. She would still be a dullard, however.

And Chloe coins the correct description for Clark (Man of steel) and Ollie (the Green Arrow minus lois' 'bandit'). Chloe is clearly the sharper mind between these two.
                Last edited by SteveS; 10-20-2006, 07:19 PM.

Comment

People, being a little nicer to the actress herself. It's rather hurtful to insult her acting 'cause she really is a human being out there. And she's an actress, acting's probably a big deal to her.

Lois is suposed to be a little irritating, but in a humorous sense. She's suposed to be overbearing, and to be very worked up over her job. It's part of the character, and that's fine. You don't have to like everyone, we all have our own opinions right?

Comment

lois' interest in journalism is not believable nor is her fighting ability. Her general rudeness is real but she is improved over last year.

And Clark has no 'feelings' for her.

Comment

^apparently not cuz if you critcise chloe your insane or some such nonesense

Comment

Lois jump into journalism is handled very poorly or Erica Durance can't deliver the script.

Comment

I think her being irritating stands on bad timing of the writing, and the character seems too forced this ep. I would like to see her more confident in a serene way and less contrived.

Comment

It was very forced in this episode. The chemistry between her, Clark and Hartley was horrid. She acted each scene the same way.

Comment

I actually enjoyed her and that is saying a lot.

Comment

Serenity, class and maturity are beyond the writing/acting team for this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎