X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything to do with Lois in Arrow

MOD NOTE:

I have merged many threads into one and I renamed said thread
    "Everything to do with Lois in Arrow"

The threads I have merged into this one are: "Lois in Arrow?", "Second time for LL?" "Lois has the one ring to rule them all!"

Please don't open up multiple threads on the same topic. One thread for each topic is enough. If you can't find a certain thread, please use the search option, as the thread might be older than a month old and and therefore not displayed by your forum default settings.

First Aqua Man.. Now the Green Arrow.. Some day Superman..

Damn she has a thing for SuperHeros!
    Last edited by angelfire east; 10-20-2006, 12:04 AM.

i heard at the end of the season she was going to hook up with cyborg.

Comment

and The Flash

Comment

Was it Lana who crashed into Cyborg?

Lois never fancied the flash..! She wasn't even around then!

Comment

Originally posted by CSBen
          Was it Lana who crashed into Cyborg?

Yup, she's the one who done it...that reminds me, they are out in BFE and no hicks are ever around, weird.

Comment

Lois has the one ring to rule them all!

Green Arrow is clearly Frodo.

Comment

Haha, I thought the same thing...

Comment

Lois in Arrow?

I just realized no one was talking about her yet, which is odd considering this is kinda a 'lois' episode......discuss all things Lois here

Comment

Lois kicked ass in this episode! lol. Nice to see that she actually foreshadows the Lois Lane we all know shes going to be.

Comment

She was alright. I still can't really buy that she's all into reporting now... so much that she'll pass up a date with the very sexy Oliver? I'm just not buying it, it's going too fast for me...

And I don't really like how characters keep hinting at Clark and Lois having "feelings" for each other... it's all very out of the blue. This whole season is. The writers are putting more weight on words and dialogue than actions...

Comment

I can't buy it either. It was all very stale. It seems all the Lois character is good for is sexy outfits and a clever line or two. There's no character developement there.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06
                        Lois kicked ass in this episode! lol. Nice to see that she actually foreshadows the Lois Lane we all know shes going to be.
                        I agree. All I can say is Green Arrow stole from the wrong lady(Martha). If he would've chosen someone else, I wonder if Lois would've been that obssesive?

It was great seeing her kickbutt again. I've missed that.

Comment

The only thing I didn't buy was when those two guys arrived at the apartment and she fought a bit and then she went to call Chloe. I mean the past episodes she kicked major butt and it was like all the training she had went out the window in that one scene. But she put up a good struggle. I did like the tomb raider reference.

Comment

lois kicks ass. this episode is no exception.

Comment

Originally posted by RobynAdele0406
                              She was alright. I still can't really buy that she's all into reporting now... so much that she'll pass up a date with the very sexy Oliver? I'm just not buying it, it's going too fast for me...

And I don't really like how characters keep hinting at Clark and Lois having "feelings" for each other... it's all very out of the blue. This whole season is. The writers are putting more weight on words and dialogue than actions...
                              Interesting enough Ollie said that line and then close to the end Clark calls him Temp Lois's new boyfriend and Ollie calls Clark Temp Lois's best friend and Clark encourage Ollie to tell her so their relationship should be honest so what kind of triangle is this one

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎