TV Ratings for Arrow

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville's still doing gd! It's still one of the top shows on the CW!! SO stop hypervenelating hehe lol..

Comment

I'll tell you right now, this show is just not good enough anymore to hold up in the ratings department against a game 7 baseball game. My Yankees have been knocked out for over a week already and ordinarily if the Yankees were out I would watch Smallville and flip to the game during commercial breaks, but not last night. There was no way that I was going to watch Smallville live during that kind of game, and that is a result of how bad Smallville has been since last season. Just being honest.
      Last edited by myankskent; 10-20-2006, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I like Chloe and Lois! I think both of them r great characters and bring a lot of impact to the show! The ratings have nothing to do with one character.. It haz to do with advertizement and channel.. For Cw THE RATINgs r fine.. lOL

Comment

We've had five boring years of horrible Lana; that's enough to choke a horse. It was pointless and went on far too long. And yes, again, Chloe is not on very much; her screen time isn't a lot. But she's good when she is on and that's what everyone remembers. It's jsut not true that she's on too much. Count the minutes she's actually on screen and it comes up not a lot all too often. She's a great character who's doing what she should be doing and doing it well.

It's unfair to criticize her time on screen or her actions because she's smart and tough and does what needs to be done. It's not her fault that Lois is a just terribly constructed character who at best isn't very interesting and at worst, makes people cringe when she does things like make up stories and beg her cousin for research help she should be doing on her own.

Comment

less of chloe is just fine .. lately shes been perfect know it all.. gets annoying

Comment

Smallville isn't the only show that dipped in ratings, blaming low ratings on not having enough Chloe is ridiculous.

Comment

yeah, Smallville isn't going anywhere. The show has been doing really well compared to other CW shows. It's not like it's getting "Runaway" numbers. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kii
                  Smallville isn't the only show that dipped in ratings, blaming low ratings on not having enough Chloe is ridiculous.
                  Yeah, plus, how in the world do people know how much screentime Chloe is going to get before the episode airs? You can't tell me that because she is not featured in the promo, the ratings are bad for that episode. That's just ridiculous.

Comment

4.65 million? That's way better than I was expecting, really. Considering that Wither was last week...

Comment

Well here are some comparations:
                      3.Facade........final number 5.5 million viewers.
                      4.Devoted........final number 6.2 million viewers

Facade SUCKED one of the worse episodes ever, yet Devoted had 6.2 million viewers, difference of 1.6 million viewers compared to "Arrow"

3. Hidden.......final number 5.9 million viewers.
                      4. Aqua.......final number 6.4 million viewers.

So comparing Episodes 4, Smallville lost 1.8 million viewers from last season to this one. Lovely.

Comment

Ah, nothing like a good old "Clana=ratings"-like thread...

Originally posted by Spoon AZ
                        Are these threads really necessary?

I think I'm going to start Less Nell = Lower Ratings thread

Originally posted by Polomontana
                        Nobody wants to see Lois and the Green Arrow. If they want to do a spin-off then go ahead. They need more Clark and Lex scenes and more of the most popular girl on the show, Chloe!!
                        Hello, I'm Nobody, nice to meet you.

But I don't know, perhaps it has something to do with being the most entertaining Smallville arc that I have seen the last years?
                        Last edited by Timester; 10-20-2006, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                          Well here are some comparations:
                          3.Facade........final number 5.5 million viewers.
                          4.Devoted........final number 6.2 million viewers

Facade SUCKED one of the worse episodes ever, yet Devoted had 6.2 million viewers, difference of 1.6 million viewers compared to "Arrow"

3. Hidden.......final number 5.9 million viewers.
                          4. Aqua.......final number 6.4 million viewers.

So comparing Episodes 4, Smallville lost 1.8 million viewers from last season to this one. Lovely.
                          Facade didn't sucked... It was a "Meh" episode. "Meh" episodes don't lower ratings. But now episodes like "Magnetic", "Spell", "Ageless", "Reckoning" (the worst cop-out ever) and "Hypnotic"...

Comment

"Spell" didnt suck, just cuz you didn't like it doesnt mean it wasnt a good episode, yeah the witch stuff was out there, but it was a fun episode, now I cant say the same about the other 3, I agree with you that they were horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester

But I don't know, perhaps it has something to do with being the most entertaining Smallville arc that I have seen the last years?
                              Yeah, the GA arc looks very interesting and I love the fact that Lois is involved in it. Finally Lois gets to be involved in a big arc.

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                                "Spell" didnt suck, just cuz you didn't like it doesnt mean it wasnt a good episode, yeah the witch stuff was out there, but it was a fun episode, now I cant say the same about the other 3, I agree with you that they were horrible.
                                I was talking about the general opinion, since that is what counts to the ratings. "Spell" is considered one of the worst Smallville episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎