TV Ratings for Arrow

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it was the 7th game of the playoffs that took away some of the ratings. Smallville is great this season. i love how Lana is getting darker and Lex is getting more evil. I hope Smallville has one more season.

Comment

Well in my neck of the woods I watch it on A channel and at least they advertise it more than City TV used to

Comment

Are these threads really necessary?

I think I'm going to start Less Nell = Lower Ratings thread

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon AZ
          Are these threads really necessary?

I think I'm going to start Less Nell = Lower Ratings thread
          lmfao now we know why ratings havent been the same since S2

Comment

That is simply not true. Chloe is NOT on screen 75 percent of the time. SHe is actually not on a lot but Allison Mack's portrayal makes those scenes shine, especially when she's with Clark. If anything, it's when the not Lois is on, whining and trying to get Chloe to do her work for her that the show completely falls apart. Too much emphasis on a guest star and not enough Clark and Chloe. Lois sinks the ep; she's lazy and annoying and that is not at all what Lois Lane is about. It's just nonsense to make claims like these. They have no basis in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
              That is simply not true. Chloe is NOT on screen 75 percent of the time. SHe is actually not on a lot but Allison Mack's portrayal makes those scenes shine, especially when she's with Clark. If anything, it's when the not Lois is on, whining and trying to get Chloe to do her work for her that the show completely falls apart. Too much emphasis on a guest star and not enough Clark and Chloe. Lois sinks the ep; she's lazy and annoying and that is not at all what Lois Lane is about. It's just nonsense to make claims like these. They have no basis in reality.

<-------- Stands up and applauds... VERY WELL SAID!!

Comment

Oh gosh! not enough Clark and Chloe? you cannot be serious! Thats like saying we havent had enough Lexana!

If someone should be complain about lack of screen time its Clark and Lana fans, we've had what? a two minutes scene in 4 episodes? pleeaze

Comment

Originally posted by Fly by guy
                  the fact they were have already seen Ollie, sans the dumba## hood and glasses. Makes him look like a Halloween reject. JMO.

When he did his so-called "entrance" I was LMAO. I'm sitting there thinking, "What the hell is he trying to do?" I was waiting for someone to pop up and say "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
                    People want to see Clark and Lex not Lois and the Green Arrow!!
                    agree if they showed more of clark and maybe lex devolpment then the ratings would change.But sum ppl have written off sv since either s4 or 100th episode,so its goin to take more than Ga to bring back fans.And it seems tptb r relyin on Ga to save the show instead of Clark/Lex

Originally posted by MBCorp
                    This reminds me of the Clana=ratings argument.

Maybe the ratings weren't very good because Wither was such a lousy episode and it turned people away from this one?
                    agree 1 episode can make ppl turn away for a min,that's why I think cyborg didn't have the ratings last season.Even tho it was considered a good episode,it may take a min to bounce back but the writers have to be consistent.U can't give us a Zod then 2 fillers then an Arrow episode.Ppl will lose interest quick,but hopefully it'll changeup now that Ga/Clark have met,next week looks like an episode full of oliver/lex which should be cool like most flashback episodes
                    Last edited by D.M.A.; 10-20-2006, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I agree with D.M.A's sentiment.
                      TPTB are always looking for a new toy instead of the meat and potatoes of a story that has had legs since 1938.
                      Superman is a fantastic hero, maybe the greatest of all time.
                      Stick to the story of Jor-El->Kal-El->Clark ->Superman. Don't get sidetracked. This is a proven successful franchise, shy away from bit characters and small players. Lets get back to Clark becoming a hero, not a sulking emotional little boy.

Comment

This week's ratings are more a result of how poor last week's Wither episode was. I don't think it had anything to do with Chloe. Think about it, wouldn't you have to first watch the show to find out that Chloe didn't have much screen time?

Comment

This is SO like the Clana=ratings threads

Unless you go door to door and ask every single person that watches the show, why they tuned out, it can be any number of factors.

How about the fact that most shows tend to lose ratings in their 6th and 7th seasons for one

Lois shoved down our throats? ROFLMAO! That's a good one, cause if anyone's shoved down our throats it's Lexana and Chloe

Comment

I think someone owes me a new keyboard!

Guys, seriously.... it's too much! My sides hurts.

HAHAHA.

Whatever will they think of next? *waits anxiously*

Comment

The ratings really aren't bad. Have you noticed what other CW shows are getting? It is my understanding that Thursday night numbers are considered more valuable than numbersw on less competetive nights. These numbers are respectable given the fierce competition, especially when it includes a deciding game 7 playoff match-up.

Comment

Nobody wants to see Lois and the Green Arrow. If they want to do a spin-off then go ahead. They need more Clark and Lex scenes and more of the most popular girl on the show, Chloe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎