TV Ratings for Arrow

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

People want to see Clark and Lex not Lois and the Green Arrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
      Yes, there was baseball last year too.

Still we managed just fine, actually even better then.
      There was no Game 7 last year in either Championship Series. So that allowed Aqua to get 6 million viewers last season. This year... not so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi
        Didn't Sexana got higher ratings than this weeks???
        But they didn't promote it in the trailers. From what I remember it wasn't advertised at all.

Comment

Sexana wasnt pimped in the trailers, I think only the internet fan base knew it was gonna happen, and perhaps the people that saw that pathetic trailer with Lexana and you and me playing, they prob forgot all about it tho, since they didnt air it again since like before the season premiere.

Originally posted by PhiLLyFAn087
          There was no Game 7 last year in either Championship Series. So that allowed Aqua to get 6 million viewers last season. This year... not so lucky.
          What about in 2004 and 2003? No baseball then too?

If I remember right Slumber still holds the best ratings for a SVL episode ever, and Devoted got a 6 something too, all 4 episodes.

I think even Red had excellent ratings.
          Last edited by monstra; 10-20-2006, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
            "I've always wanted to meet you Mr. Luthor, my name is Otis." The ratings will shoot through the roof and Smallville will be the water cooler show for the next day. So writers, please get to the Lex and Clark clashes and confrontations!!
            As long as he’s not a bumbling idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
              But they didn't promote it in the trailers. From what I remember it wasn't advertised at all.
              I saw a trailer with Sexana, and Lighthouse playing over it...

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi
                I saw a trailer with Sexana, and Lighthouse playing over it...
                But not advertising Wither. The infamous Lifehouse Lexana trailer aired earlier in the season (causing all kinds of controversy) and not too many people even got a chance to see it.

Comment

I, for one, am all for the Lois/Green Arrow relationship. I want to wait as long as possible before they try to shove Lois and Clark down our throats.. which to me is preposterous anyway as they are not suppose to meet until later on while working at the freaking Daily Planet anyway but whatever..

I do agree though that there wasn't enough Chloe in this episode.. I am a Chlarker and always will be even though my hopes have been dashed, squashed and mutilated over the years!

Comment

i don't agree they are forcing lois down our throats.
                    They have been forcing a lot of lana and lana with lex time, after episode 100 , lana really is a non-issue in clark's life.
                    The show is about superman, the more non-superman centered scenes , the less viewers would be my guess.
                    People really don't seem to like the lex/lana scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiLLyFAn087
                      I wonder what rating would be if there wasn't this network merger. CW is struggling on all their shows.

Comment

I think baseball was the reason for the decline. It got 14 million viewers, and three shows airing at the same time, Survivor, Ugly Betty, and Baseball got over 40 million viewers, Maybe More! Game 7 took some viewers away from Smallville.

Comment

Let's face it... this show has been followed by many many CLana fans over the past years. They've been kept glued to the show by the "Tell Lana The secret-Not tell Lana the secret". Whether you guys want it or not there was a huge fan base watching SV because of this and not only because of the SM mithology. Well that's over now so the show probably lost some interest to these watchers. This is part 1. Or does anybody believe that there's more Lexana or Chlark fans than CLana fans? I don't

Now part 2. The story arcs they've been playing this season doesn't seem that exciting. Actually they're kinda boring: there's no spaceship, there's no Braniac.. there's only a broken piece of a weapon (that we do not know much about) and a guy in green. They might turn to be great story arcs at the end, but right now things aren't interesting at all.

that's my shot

Comment

Maybe the character of Green Arrow hurt the ratings.
                            As much as I loved this episode, it was a lot better then I thought it would be.
                            My first thought on green arrow was , darn he is like the weakest guy in DC, give me a super hero that clark would have some trouble with.
                            So maybe people saw green arrow and tuned out and said, "Green Arrow, come on, give me somebody who could lay some punches on Clark".

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                              Sexana wasnt pimped in the trailers, I think only the internet fan base knew it was gonna happen, and perhaps the people that saw that pathetic trailer with Lexana and you and me playing, they prob forgot all about it tho, since they didnt air it again since like before the season premiere.

What about in 2004 and 2003? No baseball then too?

If I remember right Slumber still holds the best ratings for a SVL episode ever, and Devoted got a 6 something too, all 4 episodes.

I think even Red had excellent ratings.
                              Rosetta I think was the highest rated SV ep. with 7.8 million.
                              some 4th ep. numbers like Devoted 6.2, Aqua 6.4, and Slumber 6.9.

I think TPTB have possibly FINALLY discovered that pimping Sexana or plain Lexana has yet to help the ratings and generally been linked to episodes that were ratings dudes. Think Fragile.

If Arrow did poorly it was probably a combination of a new network, a couple of weak lead in episodes, and the fact they were have already seen Ollie, sans the dumba## hood and glasses. Makes him look like a Halloween reject. JMO.

Now that LANA, yes the girl many have asked to see leave, has shown a backbone, if not a brain, then maybe LEX can get moving backwards the the swarmy bad boy instead of the chick licked wuss he is being shown as now.

I truly did not expect much as far as high ratings for this episodes so my disappointment is for the fans who have gotten sub par episodes and not the network for it's low numbers. I guess TPTB are giving IT to everybody this season, not just Lana.
                              Last edited by Fly by guy; 10-20-2006, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
                                People want to see Clark and Lex not Lois and the Green Arrow!!
                                Speak for yourself. There are many people i know who like Lois and the Green Arrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎