Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Arrow

When we get the ratings, talk about them here.

-----
    Do you guys think the ratings for this episode will be higher than last week episode?
    Last edited by Krypto/DQ/; 10-20-2006, 03:32 PM.

hopefully. it looks really good but people who didnt like last weeks might not watch this weeks so it may be down.

Comment

i think you mean Arrow you put Wither in your heading

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
        i think you mean Arrow you put Wither in your heading

Yea I know lol, but I can't edit the thread name, I don't know why. I figured it out right after I posted...me dumb sometimes lol. Sorry for this stupid mistake

Comment

Lol, I was about to say something about the title.

Comment

Hehe, I just hope a moderator will change it cause I can't

Comment

Don't worry about it, it's fine. Like no one else has ever had a type-o on a thread title before. *makes a warning glance* See? We've all done it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                Don't worry about it, it's fine. Like no one else has ever had a type-o on a thread title before. *makes a warning glance* See? We've all done it at least once.

Thanks for the support!!

Comment

im not going to support you how dare u put the wrong title of the episode. south park has been a great show and for you to get the name wrong is just pathetic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    im not going to support you how dare u put the wrong title of the episode. south park has been a great show and for you to get the name wrong is just pathetic lol.

Comment

you need to edit the title of this thread from wither to arrow.

Comment

hey jimmyolsenblues! did u read any of the posts before you wrote that!?
                        Any has anyone got the ratings for arrow yet?

Comment

From zap2it:

At 8 p.m., ABC's "Ugly Betty" and CBS' "Survivor: Cook Islands" tied for first in households at 8.9/14, though CBS had more total viewers. Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on FOX posted a 7.9/12 for the hour. NBC was fourth with "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office." The CW got a 2.8/4 from "Smallville."

From Mediaweek:

Also in the 8 p.m. hour were NBC sitcoms My Name Is Earl (Overnights: #4, 5.7/ 9; Viewers: #4, 8.70 million; A18-49: #3, 3.5/10) and The Office (Overnights: #4, 5.3/ 8; Viewers: #4, 8.43 million; A18-49: #4, 4.0/10), and the CW’s Smallville (Overnights: #5, 3.5/ 5; Viewers: #5, 4.65 million; A18-49: #5, 2.0/ 5). If NBC is really thinking about replacing 8-9 p.m. scripted programming with news and reality/game show fare (see TV Tidbits below), what will happen to My Name Is Earl and The Office?
                          Last edited by supes0; 10-20-2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

ummm....

The ratings went down on the 4th episode of the season for the first time in years.

Wow. But we all knew it was coming.

Comment

Didn't they only promote Green Arrow and Lois in the trailers?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎