• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finchy4
    lana was in the episode

YES! Finally .. I enjoyed this comment

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      How about the scene where Lois is being kidnapped. It cuts to Clark sitting with a blue t-shirt on hes speeds off, then cut to Lois's apartment hes wearing the ever present red jacket. Maybe not a big deal but I thought it was funny.
      Maybe he got cold on the way over hehe...

Comment

How about the scene where Lois is being kidnapped. It cuts to Clark sitting with a blue t-shirt on hes speeds off, then cut to Lois's apartment hes wearing the ever present red jacket. Maybe not a big deal but I thought it was funny.

That would explain why he didn't run into Lois and the kidnappers on his way into the building (as discussed in another thread)! He stopped to change his clothes!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          also when the green arrow was thrown into the statue it broke but when it showed clark look back for the green arrow after checking on that guy who got zapped with the arrow the statue was standing back up. maybe im wrong but it looked like that
          I thought this too, but on second viewing, Ollie flies back to the right of the statue and crashes into a different art piece, then stands up just behind and to the right of the still-standing statue. They could've blocked that scene in a less confusing way.

Comment

Clark was wearing his jacket when the scene started, so he must've just taken it off when he thought he was gonna work there. Not really hard to pick up a jacket in super speed when it's right next to you He's still wearing the blue shirt in the Lois-apartment scene, but the red jacket is over it.

Comment

The arrow taking out the bullet was really stupid. I mean, I understand that it's "a television show", but c'mon. They should at least be able to fool anyone who hasn't taken a high school physics course. My nine-year-old cousin didn't even buy it.

Considering how far GA was when the gun was fired, he must have known EXACTLY where the bullet would be / when the gun would be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by ERIC524892
                The arrow taking out the bullet was really stupid. I mean, I understand that it's "a television show", but c'mon. They should at least be able to fool anyone who hasn't taken a high school physics course. My nine-year-old cousin didn't even buy it.

Considering how far GA was when the gun was fired, he must have known EXACTLY where the bullet would be / when the gun would be fired.
                First: good job in replying in a thread that's a month old

Second: yes, so you did get the point; GA is supposed to be quite intelligent, so this was a display of his power; being able to aim at a fast moving target, predicting it's trajectory. But hey, I suppose your nine year old cousin doesn't believe there's really someone who can run at the speed of light, or fly, or shoot lasers from his eyes... right? Sjeesh, watching a show about super powers, and then having the audacity to claim that something can't be humanly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
                  First: good job in replying in a thread that's a month old

Second: yes, so you did get the point; GA is supposed to be quite intelligent, so this was a display of his power; being able to aim at a fast moving target, predicting it's trajectory. But hey, I suppose your nine year old cousin doesn't believe there's really someone who can run at the speed of light, or fly, or shoot lasers from his eyes... right? Sjeesh, watching a show about super powers, and then having the audacity to claim that something can't be humanly possible.
                  First: Who cares how old the thread is?

Second: Yes, I understand that this is "fantasy", and there are beings that pull of stunts that would be impossible in our world. Like Superman and his powers. However, GA is *human* and is limited to what is "humanly possible." Yes, he's good with a bow, but that was just ridiculous. He didn't know *when* the gun would be fired, which he would need to know, because for his damn arrow to reach the bullet, the arrow would have left his bow well before the bullet left the gun. Yeah, characters have powers all the time. It's fantasy. But it wouldn't hurt if the physics on the show had more in common with our physics than frickin' "cartoon physics."

And no, my cousin doesn't believe that stuff is real. But he knows just because something on the show is fantasy, it doesn't mean "being somewhat realistic" goes out the window for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ERIC524892
                    First: Who cares how old the thread is?

Second: Yes, I understand that this is "fantasy", and there are beings that pull of stunts that would be impossible in our world. Like Superman and his powers. However, GA is *human* and is limited to what is "humanly possible." Yes, he's good with a bow, but that was just ridiculous. He didn't know *when* the gun would be fired, which he would need to know, because for his damn arrow to reach the bullet, the arrow would have left his bow well before the bullet left the gun. Yeah, characters have powers all the time. It's fantasy. But it wouldn't hurt if the physics on the show had more in common with our physics than frickin' "cartoon physics."

And no, my cousin doesn't believe that stuff is real. But he knows just because something on the show is fantasy, it doesn't mean "being somewhat realistic" goes out the window for everything else.
                    "Green Arrow is considered one of the best archers in the world. He has the ability to shoot 29 arrows per minute. He stated this himself, in the Sound of Violence story arc, when he corrected Black Canary for saying 28. He has shown the ability to shoot an arrow down the barrel of a gun, pierce drop of water as it leaves a tap and shoot almost any part of the human body; although, he only wounds when he shoots"

Well, I guess instead of gimping what the _hero_ (he's a hero for a reason) is supposed to be able to do, they actually kept him intact. Imagine that. Just because it isn't possible in _this_ reality, doesn't mean it's not possible in the DC reality.

All those meteor freak powers are also not possible in this reality. So, instead of whining on some super ability, how about putting things into perspective. Who knows how GA got his powers...

Comment

I think he was cool

Comment

Maybe the arrow had some kind of heat seeking/magnetic device implanted in it, so that if the gun fired and ollie fired his arrow at the same time, the arrow would home in on the bullet?

Of course you'd still have to overlook the fact that ollie fired at the same time as the other guy, and must have had some some kind of crazy super intuition to get the timing just right.

Comment

I was rewatching "Sneeze" and "Arrow" tonight and did anyone notice the picture of young Ollie and his parents with the boat that the words, "Queen Industries" was shown in "Sneeze", but disappeared in "Arrow?"

Comment

In the scene where Clark and Oliver meet, it starts with a night-time exterior shot of Oliver's penthouse building. The clock shows the time to be 3:10, so the early hours of the morning. When Clark turns up, Lois is surprised to see him and announces that it's almost midnight.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎