The Quote Thread for "Arrow" (spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The line i really like was the one when Lois asked Chloe to help her research the ring and Chloe said:

"Watching you bumble through our database is like watching Clark try to dance"

That was hilarious!

Oh yeah and I also liked Lois saying

"When you're my editor, I'll remember to care about what you think"
    Last edited by ZodinLex; 10-20-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Oliver:There is a whole world of people out there Clark. They need us. With your potential you can't wait for them to come to you.
      Oliver: When you are ready to do something about that, you let me know.

Comment

Refering to his fight with GA:

Clark: He's got alot gadgets..

Chloe: Gadgets?againest the man of steel?

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
          Refering to his fight with GA:

Clark: He's got alot gadgets..

Chloe: Gadgets?againest the man of steel?
          I loved that line too. I could so see Batman beating him at something in the future and him saying something along those lines.

Comment

Favorite Arrow quotes:

1) Clark, Lois and Oliver Queen

Clark: Mr. Queen, my mom told me you were here.

Lois: Smallville, it's almost midnight.

Oliver Queen: Smallville? You're Clark Kent?

Clark (shaking Oliver's hand): You must be Oliver Queen.

Oliver (chuckles): Yeah. This is funny. You know, the way Lois talked about you, I thought you were going to be a little bit more---

Lois (interrupting Oliver): I could use some water.

Clark: A little more what?

Oliver: Well...

Clark: Of a geek?

Lois (to Clark): Well, you're not exactly jumping the velvet ropes at nightclubs so...

Clark (with a bit of humor): It's really nice to see that Lois has found someone who can really overlook her personality.

Oliver: Oh, don't worry about it, Clark. If I lived under the same roof with such a beautiful woman, I probably would amass my feelings with sarcasm, too.

Lois: Feelings?

Clark: Feelings?

2) Chloe (to Lois): Watching you bumble through our database is like watching Clark try and dance.

3) Clark and Green Arrow

Green Arrow: That was fun! Looks like I'm not the only one with a secret. I hate to break it to you, tough guy, but you're on the wrong side.

Clark: I'm not sure the police would agree.

4) Chloe: So, how'd you let this guy slip through your fingers?

Clark: This Green Arrow Bandit's got a lot of gadgets.

Chloe: Gadgets? Against the Man of Steel?

Clark: He's good, all right?

Chloe: Fine. I'm backing off.

5) Clark and Oliver Queen

Oliver (knocking on door): Lois?

Clark: It looks like someone took her.

Oliver: Took her? What are you talking about? Who would do that?

Clark: Isn't it obvious? The Green Arrow.

Oliver: What makes you think he'd have anything to do with this?

Clark: He's wanted all over town for armed robbery. Lois is the one who publicly threatened to unmask the guy. I guess he doesn't live by a code of honor.

Oliver: Because it's not the same as yours? Maybe if you were as interested in finding out about the guy as you were about catching him, you would have realized that everything he's stolen so far, has been bought off the black market.

Clark: Are you saying that Lionel's necklace is---

Oliver: Yeah. That's exactly what I've been saying. You've been on this hunt to return it to its original thief.

Clark: Do you think Lionel took her?

Oliver: I think there are a lot of people out there who would go to any length to catch the Green Arrow. I gotta go.

6) Lois, Oliver Queen and Clark

Lois: Now...let's take off our glasses and unveil the prince of thieves, shall we?
            (Clark comes to Oliver/Green Arrow's rescue).

Clark (to Oliver Queen): Oliver Queen, you owe me one.

Oliver: That was you on the roof? Why'd you let me get away?

Clark: I am not sure Lois would understand her new boyfriend leads a double life (holding a green arrow).

Oliver (takes green arrow from Clark's hands): Or why one of her best friend does the same thing? I think we're even.

Clark: We'll be even when you return what you stole from Lionel.

7) Clark and Chloe

Chloe: Clark, every time he strikes some corrupt tycoon, an anonymous donation to some charity mysteriously appears the next day.

Clark: And you don't care how many laws are broken to get it there.

Chloe: Well, that's just the price of justice. If you ask me, he's a modern-day Robin Hood.
            You know who he is, don't you? And he knows who you are. Well, I guess there is some secret code of honor among superheroes.

8) Oliver Queen and Clark Kent (at Clark's barn)

Oliver: I didn't realize that I was such a fascinating subject. You've been reading up on me. You and Lois ought to start a fan club.

Clark: Are you going to tell her?

Oliver: I don't know, Clark. You seem to be doing a good job skating by with this farm-boy charade.

Clark: You can't be with someone unless they know who you really are. Trust me. I've tried.

Oliver: You lost her (Lana) to Lex. Is that why you hate me, Clark? Because I'm just another silver-spoon-fed rich boy---is that it? Or is it because I'm not willing to play the martyr like you?

Clark: You can play this game as long as you want, but sooner or later you're going to hurt her. You know that.

Oliver: Well, you seem to know all the answers. So it's a good thing I've decided to put this into safer hands (Oliver puts Lionel's necklace into Clark's hands). For the record, Lionel bought this off of a notorious Bosnian warlord, used it to launder Luthorcorp money.

Clark: So, why give it to me?

Oliver: Well, you seem to have a crystal-clear idea of what's right and what's wrong. You decide who it belongs to.

Clark: It's not as clear as it used to be. You really think it's right to steal as long as it goes to a good cause?

Oliver: That the end justifies the means? Absolutely, yes.

Clark: I'll never feel that way. You said you didn't owe me one. So, why are you really here?

Oliver: Clark, you have abilities I couldn't even dream of. And I admire that you use them to save the people you're close to.

Clark: But?

Oliver: But there's a whole world of people out there, Clark. They need us. With your potential...you can't wait for them to come to you. When you are ready to do something about that...you let me know.

Lionel Luthor quote: "Miss Lang...Lex is using every resource available to him to unlock the mystery of that Pandora's Box that he somehow managed to get ahold of. Once he opens it and unleashes whatever is in it to the world, (sighs) well...we may not be lucky enough to close it this time."

Lex Luthor quote (to Lionel): "You've put so much effort into fooling the Kents that you're a good man, you're starting to believe it yourself."
            (Poor Lionel).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎