Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver Queen: Hot or Not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes hot! clark and him are about on the same level of hottness.

Comment

Totally hot.

Comment

oh yea.. GA is hot hot hotttt.. esp with that SEXYY disguise voice of his *faint*

Comment

He's so hot but I've been a fan since Passions.

Comment

Whoever voted that: 'An ugly nerd is hotter' needs their eyes testing!!

Comment

anyone that says this guy is not good looking is stupid I didn't think people this hot exsisted

Comment

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Tae
                maybe zach morris times a thousand. i'll try and not sound too pre-teeny here, but ohmigosh the guy is like so totally hott!!!

sorry, couldn't help myself.
                I have to say blonde hair is hot, but I wonder why so many naturally blonde dudes ( eg Paul walker, this zach morris guy) dye their hair to black or make it darker later in life, they go from hot to cold. Is it because they want to be taken seriously as more than just pretty boys, and are looking for the brooding tall dark and handsome look that women supposedly love. Dont get it, blonde hair is unique and cooler IMO.

anyone that says this guy is not good looking is stupid I didn't think people this hot exsisted
                You don't get around much do you, plenty more in hollywood, they even exist even IRL.

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Laguine
                Oliver is really HOT not just cute. But Clark is the hottest guy in Smallville. And maybe the hottest guy in the worl IMO.
                Nope, Good looking yes, but loads of guys would beat him even IRL, just saying.

Besides he would have to get past Paul Walker first IMO, good looking nevertheless
                Last edited by BlueRanger; 06-05-2011, 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

is this even a question?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎