Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Arrow spin-off series?!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they're going to make this spinoff series, I'm assuming we'd have to hear something about it in the next few months.

Let's keep our hopes up!

Comment

• I doubt it will happen now. They should have thought of this 4 years ago and got binding contracts to the leaguers like they did with Ollie. I think a mini-series should be first or do what Hercules: The Legendary Journeys did. 5 tv movies and then a 13 episode first season. Works for me.

Comment

• Green arrow tv show, not going to happen any time soon, maybe an animation first.

Green arrow movie - coming very soon

Comment

• Is the Green Arrow movie confirmed and will Justin play the lead?

Comment

• Is the Green Arrow movie confirmed and will Justin play the lead?
            Supermax didn't make it, it was supposed to be made in 2008 or something.

Right now there is no news of GA movie, DC has so many project lined up like man of steel, dark night retunrs, next year, then JLA 2013, Flash and Wonder woman next, then hawkman just announced and Green lanterns sequels planned ahead. Will probably take up to 2016. Green arrow isnt in the cards right now. DC had a chance to make the character to reboot the character on big screen in 2006 when GA showed up in smallville and got popular but no they missed the chance. Lost opportunity.

I highly doubt JH will be contracted to play the movie if it were ever to happen, for one thing has has already played the role on TV, they will want new blood, then he looks young for the comics GA yes even after he has been de -aged, comics Ollie looks rougher on the edges, hartley has the physique but not the "macho" attitude that GA carries around. Also they will probably be looking for some A lister, with an impressive resume and some major talent. That is not to say Hartley will never play a superhero on big screen when the timing is right it will happen with another character, chances of reprising GA role on a big screen are quite slim IMO.

Comment

• I'm glad they aren't making Supermax. DC has the same number of movies in the next few years as arvel does, only thing is Marvel makes their movies alot faster and gets the rights almost right away while DC takes years to say yes or no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboy2
                I'm glad they aren't making Supermax. DC has the same number of movies in the next few years as arvel does, only thing is Marvel makes their movies alot faster and gets the rights almost right away while DC takes years to say yes or no.
                JLA movie by 2013?, yeah right, more like 2030.

Comment

• I know JLA won't be in 2013, probably more like 2015/2016. Hopefully other DC movies can come out. Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboy2
                    I know JLA won't be in 2013, probably more like 2015/2016. Hopefully other DC movies can come out. Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, etc.
                    Prepare for a wave of batman and green lantern reboots in the next 10 years. I really want a flash movie though, but they keep postponing it, I know that a GA movie isnt even a top priority right now, or even in the top 10. A regular animated appearance in YJ or other would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎