No announcement yet.

Should Chloe tell Lana Clark's secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fish1941
    Have you ever considered the fact that if Clark had told Lana, she would not have told Lex anything? Or are you one of those who are determined to bash Lana for the rest of her life, because she's unwilling to kiss Clark's a**?
    I think the writters have turned Lana into the monster of truth, whether she asks for it or gives it. If I have to hear her demanding the truth one more time I will puke.

Just take Sneeze for example, Lex was kidnaped and Lana was using it as an excuse to get Clarks secret, which has become more an obsession than a real necessity to know it.

Lex needed to be found and all she wanted to know was how Clark new about Zod, that wasnt relevant at the time, or at least not as far as she new, how ever I belive she would have sit down for 4 hours with Clark to listen to his secret while Lex was missing, seriously what woudl she had done if Clark had said: "Ok Lana you want my secret sit down and I will tell you" she would have forgotten about Lex that very instant, IMO she is too obsesed with secrets.

Now I didnt bash Lana, bashing would be like saying, she is a slut for sleeping with Lex, or she is stupid and aimeless and the only purpose on the show for her is being a victim, that would be bashing, what I did was state my opinion, in a very respectfull way I might add about why I think Clark made the right decision not telling her. ANd for the record, Clark did trust her with his secret once, and she managed to give it up to Lex and get killed in less than a day knowing, so I would hessitate to tell her too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
      Are you sh*tting me? Lana should be slapped in the face? Clark has tried to be a great person?

Clark has been acting like an a**hole ever since Lana began questioning his habit of lying and evading her. And his behavior has grown worse ever since she became involved with Lex. He only has himself to blame. But like the damn hypocrite that he is, he won't do it. And many fans seem willing to be swept up into Clark's hypocricy.

It's amazing how many of you are trying to excuse Clark, because he's the main character and the future Superman. You seem willing to accept Lana only if she bends over and kisses Clark's butt and accepts his lies without question. If that is your idea of what a girlfriend should be, I find it pathetic.
      Okay, "slapped in the face" was only a figure of speech (as in she needs to be slapped in the face with some kind of reality check or wake up call; personally, I'd never physically slap her or anyone for that matter)...but the fact is, Clark has tried to be a great person. I know his wording when breaking up with her wasn't ideal and he hurt her a lot and his lies hurt her too, wrong or not he did it/does it because he loves her and because he wants to keep her safe. I can't understand why that makes him a hypocrite. Lana keeps secrets because if someone won't share with her, she doesn't feel the need to share as well - fine, it's her prerogative - but at least Clark has a deeper purpose for keeping his secret. Besides, he's not dating her anymore - so the secret really isn't any of her business. I mean, imagine she does find out the secret. What is she going to do with it? Tell Lex? Dump Lex? Besides piece of mind, what could she gain from knowing? It's not like she did that great of a job protecting his secret last time (as someone previously mentioned). I don't understand why she needs to know.

Comment

I think that, we forget that, Yes, Clark is keeping a secret, but its not like a typical secret, like he has a woman on the side or is secretly Gay or likes to dress up as a woman and pick up men in bars.

He is from another PLANET, and his arrival not only KILLED Lana's parents, it has cause tons of crap, AND people from his Planet have cause tons of crap.

So...

Comment

Lana should die

Comment

There should be an option that says: "No, HELL NO!! Lana should never know Clark's secret!"

I was WTF? at the title of this thread... Chloe telling Lana??? THAT is SO not happening... The girl who swore to protect Clark's secret with her life, that keeps risking her life for him, that ALWAYS has to cover Clark's butt for being a BDA being seen using his powers??? (Watch Splinter, someone please...)

Guys, get over it... Lana is probably not going to find out and honestly? I prefer that she doesn't... After everything she has done, I prefer that she doesn't. In my eyes Lana is purely evil now and I only expect to see her continuing down her path towards darkness...

Wanting her to find out now would not progress this show or the caracthers... Can you imagine Clark and Lana having THE talk? At this point? In season 5, I would agree, she had to know then... But now? After Lexana and Sexana? And "I don't know how I could have ever loved you" --> That by the way is what openned my eyes to the real Lana and got me ride of being a Clana fan anymore... After Vessel, Clana (and Lana) were dead to me... I stopped being a Clana shipper, went Clois briefly and surrendered to Chlark and Chlois...

My point? She doesn't deserve it anymore. Many people won't agree with me and say that she was hurt and everything, all the talk about the secrets and lies and all, but she could have reacted different, I don't know... You just don't run to the next guy after the relationship you had with the "love of your life" suddenly falls apart... It was rushed, and after she got with Lex she kept treating Clark badly and I just couldn't like her anymore... Yes, Martha's line about "You gave her a reason to hate you" in Hypnotic also comes to mind, but I don't know, it was just too much, like she was planning to do it all along if things fell apart with Clark... Lex was just waiting for Clana to end before he could "swoop in and make his move"... And Lana knew that if she blinked Lex would be hers in a second... Poor Clark was just in the way....

So, no, specially after Wither, she doesn't deserve to know...

Comment

The point I was making was that I think by Clark keeping his secret from Lana it has been a major cause of her current path towards the darkside.

At the same time BOTH Lana and Clark have been coming to Chloe for advice on what to do. So she's in the middle of the whole situation.

On one hand Chloe is friends with Lana and sees what Clark's secret has done to her.

On the other hand Chloe is Clark's best friend and has vowed to keep his secret no matter what.

There has to be some inner struggle there. At what point does Lana's well being become more important than keeping a secret? Don't get me wrong, Lana is responsible for her own actions but what Clark has done to her in the past is a big reason why she's where she's at. Lex is trying to become "the anti-clark" and he's using Clark's past secrets to manipulate her saying things like "I'm tired of paying for his mistakes" or something like that.

Comment

Vikingjedi I completely understand what your saying but at the same time is really necessary for Lana's well being to know the secret. I mean is her whole life depended on knowing Clark's secret? I understand that's she's upset that he's lied to her but at the same time it isn't Chloe's place to tell. Sure she's friends with both but regardless it's not Chloe's place to say anything it's Clarks. It's Clark's secret and Clark's secret only.

Comment

I think the only way to save lana from lex's lies is for her to learn the truth about everything she has gotten so confused she has no idea who to trust and who she should avoid/not trust. I agree clark should be the one to tell lana but at this point I think the only who can explain everything without making her crazy is Lion-el.

Lion-el: If you stay with lex you will destroy the world.
                  Lana: Your not gonna break me and Lex up he is the only one who has ever been honset with me Lionel.
                  Lion-el: I am Jor-el of krypton father of kal-el the one you call clark kent If he doesn't eccept his destiny he will never save the world from the evil Lex will unleash when he gets the black box working again.
                  Lana: (passes out)
                  Last edited by krpto; 10-25-2006, 10:23 AM.

Comment

nooooooo wayyyyyy atttttt allllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really really want that Lana knows Clark's secret...so they can be together again...and because Clark is not dare to tell Lana by himself...so I think Chloe can do that

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎