Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: is Lex immortal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you hear Lex say out loud there can be only one and takes someone's head off to get a quickling than you will know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Interceptor
      I remember in one of the earlier episodes, Lex starts to suspect that he might be immortal. Instead of (for instance) having been saved by Clark all the time,
      he thinks he might actually have survived all those near death experiences (Porsche, plane crash, electroshocks...), because he really cannot die. I also remember that he suspected his exposure to the meteor rocks in the corn field as aa kid to be a potential cause for his elixir of immortality. This would make Lex a meteor freak (...).

I was just wondering: what happened to that theory? Did I miss something? Did they ever follow up? I mean, it could be possible, right? At least in the SV universe, I don't know about the comic book canon...is immortality possible

It was the episode with Van trying to kill all the Meteor Freaks at the beginning of season 3. I got the impression Lex got some kind of super healing. But it's weird cause it wasn't explained fully.
      It's like he could not get sick and his healing wasn't as dramatic as what happened in Oracle but he was still able to survive a plane crash and the car crash, I'm not really sure how a super immune system does that but at the time I just went with it. what are dreams

sweet. So Lex can heal faster and doesn't get sick. Great. Well that was really worthwhile adding in if they ain't gonna use it. It was in Season 3 I think.

It's not something you just say and wrap up in one episode! If you went to see a movie at the cinema and one of the characters says to the other "Dude, it's really sweet that you somehow are never sick and heal really quickly" you'd expect it to have some bearing on something.

I read that the scene at the end of the Jinx where Lex takes that guy to a secret level and we get the impression it is full of meteor freaks was originally intended to go somewhere plot wise but then they decided it wouldnt wotjk and dropped it.
      I reckon this Lex issue may be similar or will return! That's my opinion but, hey-ho.how to become immortal

i think it was just kind of an implyed thing that kept going. Lex healed from the thing when he had to have transfusions and he has healed from like 4 gun shots. I just always kind of thought that was because of what was said in that one episode. When was a good time to just outright bring it up. I just kind of thought it was something that was just happening without them coming out and saying it over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎