X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSupaMan
    There was a fight?
    EXACTLY...

Comment

I think the "fight" would've been equally as "exciting" if Clark and the Poison Ivy ripoff stood face to face and slapped hands like when little girls "battle it out"...

SV Writer #1: "Let's give Clark an enemy this episode."
      SV Writer #2: "Ok, but the fight can only last about 1.76 seconds.."
      SV Writer #1: "Right, right...after all, the show IS called 'Whiney-A** Lana: Chronicles'."
      Fans: "Oh for the love of..."

Comment

funny very funny

that was so not a fight

Comment

They'd be better off not including fight scenes like that at all, and saving up for the real ones. I'd honestly MUCH rather have seen Clark sneak up on her/trick her and use his intellect (plus electricity) to vanquish her. This fight scene was just pointless.

My room mate was in the room during that part of the show (he doesn't watch SV), but happened to see that scene. When the fight was over, he goes "What, it's over?"

That's just not right.

Comment

Clark was so disappointed in not getting more tentacle action he took it out on his baseball.

Comment

That was..... that was WAY too fast. It began when it ended. 20 seconds at the MOST.

As a Lex, Jimmy and Ollie fan- I loved the rest of the episode.

But, that fight sequence- was WAY too short.

Comment

what fight scene.. All i seen was she threw around Clark like a doll. Than knocked over a light . fire. water.. the end

Comment

27 seconds. From the time he gets punched to the time shes fully vaporized.

27 freaking seconds.

Comment

whoever voted for great fight scene should be shot and dismembered.

Comment

i was expecting a real fight against two kryptonians and when it ended with just this electric shot i was like "thats it?"..it didint even look like a fight.

Comment

for a minute I thought there was goina be something - seeing as she knocked Clark accross the room .. but then zorch - I literally blinked and had to rewind to watch "Gloria" vaporize.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎