Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Uncharacteristic of Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His belief in the goodness of others is Superman's greatest strength, and weakness. It allows people to seemingly trample on his faith, and belief in everyone deserves a chance, however, it doesn't effect him the way smallville seems to portray it. Superman knows the world isn't pretty at times, and he's hardly childlike and naive. That's one of the biggest misconceptions of the character. I don't even want to know how someone can call Smallville's Clark naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by umm
      Firstly, I find it hard to believe that the same girl who told Chloe in the second half of season 5, to butt out of hers and Lex' relationship, at whatever it level at that time may have been; now asks Chloe for advice concerning that verysame relationship.
      So Lana can't change her mind and seek out Chloe's advice?
      Secondly it's only humans nature to make a decission and then ask someone we consider a close friend for an advice, but in truth what we really want is just an confirmation of the decission we already made!
      I'm not so sure it's valid to argue that human nature is such. Maybe you or someone you know does that. And maybe everyone does it sometimes, but I think sometimes we honestly want our friend's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotton candy girl
        So Lana can't change her mind and seek out Chloe's advice?

I'm not so sure it's valid to argue that human nature is such. Maybe you or someone you know does that. And maybe everyone does it sometimes, but I think sometimes we honestly want our friend's opinion.
        First of all, I don't ask other people to validate my choices, for I am an Aries and Aries' follow their own rules!
        Secondly, granted sometimes a friend's advice is necessary and gives a good perspective on things, which we otherwise might have not seen, but I doubt that was the case with Lana!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cotton candy girl
        [B]So Lana can't change her mind and seek out Chloe's advice?

Yes, she can change her mind, but honestly speaking, in the course of five years, when has Lana ever taken somebody elses advice?

Comment

• Given the fact that Lana went to Chloe for advise, I'd say that WAS the case. Chloe however, didnt give her an oppinion from her perspective, because if she did, she would've told Lana the truth about Lex. So no, the advice wasnt comming from Chloe's perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Absolute Kingdom
            Given the fact that Lana went to Chloe for advise, I'd say that WAS the case. Chloe however, didnt give her an oppinion from her perspective, because if she did, she would've told Lana the truth about Lex. So no, the advice wasnt comming from Chloe's perspective.
            I can't believe you guys! Have you ever considered the fact, that Chloe simply couldn't tell Lana the real deal! I mean she gave her the best possible advice given the situation she was in, yes she was abstract and evasive, but she really had no choice! Had she told the complete truth about Lex, she would indirectly tell Clark's true story as well, and that is a big NO NO!

Comment

• Originally posted by cotton candy girl
              How can anyone claim to know Lana had made any decision before she talked to Chloe?
              Because she moved into her boyfriends home. She made that decision and it is only natural for him to expect sex from his live-in GF. Not to mention he practically demanded it by saying he was done waiting. Lana realized her decision forced upon her the next step (sex) and she was letting someone know she may be making mistakes.

And if Lana had decided not to go through with it, she would have found it necessary to move out. And she didn't. Which confirms she had already made up her mind.
              Last edited by All about Clark; 10-19-2006, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• I think it comes down towho you like better chloe or lana

Comment

• Originally posted by All about Clark
                  Because she moved into her boyfriends home. She made that decision and it is only natural for him to expect sex from his live-in GF. Not to mention he practically demanded it by saying he was done waiting. Lana realized her decision forced upon her the next step (sex) and she was letting someone know she may be making mistakes.

And if Lana had decided not to go through with it, she would have found it necessary to move out. And she didn't. Which confirms she had already made up her mind.
                  Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎