Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Sleeping With Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find I must approve also. If I was Clarks brother I'd hit that.

Comment

• She's like a bicycle that everyone gets to ride...

Comment

• Originally posted by Christina :)
        She sleeps with 2 people and is called a slut?

No because she dates any guy who will just give her attention (Whitney, Adam, Jason, Lex)...

Sleeping with Lex was so low and she didn't even feel that much sorry afterwards. Sure it's the writers' fault...I mean what were they thinking with Bizarro???

Comment

• ^have to agree with you martin. I think in season 5 when she ran to lex is what finally made me lose respect for her character not that i had a lot for her in the first place. Things like this is why i find clana a joke and can't support it.

Comment

• I remember i used to throw paper balls at the tv screen everytime they showed Lex and Lana. But looking back, I really like them. Thay're so hilarious and Lana is so stupid, that's why I love them

Comment

• Lana and Lex? sleeping together?? how revolting is that?

How did this become about LEXANA? and since when did the LEXANA became the focus of this show? in this season? because this show is about Clark becoming superman and the Clark and Lex hero/villain relationship. And the CLANA'S transition to the future CLOIS. and the CLANA itself and the CLEXANA triangle. NOT ABOUT LEXANA!!! So How does this LEXANA relationship fit into all this? It doesn't, so it's pointless to have the LEXANA because it doesn't make any sense to have a LEXANA. it's Like trying to wedge a random puzzle piece where it doesn't fit. It's doesn't belong there. It's confusing to me to see the LEXANA because it's doesn't tie in to anything so I don't know why the writers have that in there to begin with. To me the LEXANA is a loose end with no strings attached with no tie ins except for one tie in that I can think of that does makes sense to me. I believe the whole LEXANA thing is part of the Clexana triangle just to add on the drama to the Clexana. So LEXANA = CLEXANA drama that's the only link that I can make out. My observation comes to this simple conclusion. Have I may my point across clearly? I'm just curious.
              Last edited by laurarawlins; 01-11-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• It’s concerning that on a thread with almost 200 posts only 4 of them actually explicitly address how Lex manipulated Lana into doing what he wanted. His manipulation of her has been on going and very detailed. He was her shoulder to cry on so he knows everything he needed to do, to say and how she will react even down to his emotional coercion of put out or get out.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎