Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ending Scene... Who else noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly though, Clark needs a godamn television set, he coulda been watching the new CW's Superatural or something while Lex was spooing his true love xD...Either that or call Pete or something, this dude seriously needs some male friends...

Comment

Oh geeze.

Comment

I too saw the easy sexual metaphor, but the scene was really moving for me too. Nice choice of music, and good edit.

Personally, I'm glad they didn't make it some ham-handed Clois barn scene. Clark as a character needs some more depth, and while more "whiny loneliness" isn't necessarily depth, what they can do with this situation has the potential of being interesting.

Comment

poor Clark, but NO! im not impressed....Lana and Lex should never be..

Comment

I liked the scene. I thought it was basically showing how Clark has to give up what he wants for the greater good, i.e. to be superman he has to give up having his own life and having the things he wants the most, which might make him sad, but he does it anyway. Kinda like Spiderman...?!

Actually its a good scene. Evil Lex, with everything, money, power, love, sex, etc. but acquiring it through lies and deceit (Lana doesn't know his true self, Luthorcorp breaks the law countless times, he gains power through blackmail, murder whatever etc.) and Clark, everything he ever wanted having slipped through his grasp, but only as a result of trying to avoid the ones he loves being harmed.....

Shows the sacrifices Clark and eventually supes must make in order to save others.......

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeJoe
              LOL!! True... He was home alone banging his ball(s) against the wall.
              I'm surprised the Kent farm didn't lose another barn door... hahaha

Originally posted by gj430
              I didn't think of that when I saw it, but it did remind me of the scene when Clark was upset after Alicia died and was throwing the ball in the barn.
              I'm surprised they didn't have some sort of flashbacks during this, with Clark thinking of Alicia, Native American girl, and Lana, and then showing their individual present states (i.e.: 2 gravestones, and then Lana with Lex)... Would have really done the job with the song...
              Plus, it would have been funny if he would have opened a little box with the red kryptonite ring in it, as if he was thinking "The hell with it"

Originally posted by bad3appels

he can go to paris and eat cakes or something
              i think that he deserves it,i`m sorry...
              Yeah--why don't they do that once in a while? I realize they have a budget to think about, but they COULD show a scene where Clark is down, and then just superspeeds to somewhere cool to cope with it...?
              Last edited by Koma; 10-16-2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

i noticed it right away and laughed my ass off but i also felt for him because he is totally alone...hopefully when raya comes back clark can get some kryptonian satisfaction

Comment

Originally posted by Wingz Of Steel
                  Honestly though, Clark needs a godamn television set, he coulda been watching the new CW's Superatural or something while Lex was spooing his true love xD...Either that or call Pete or something, this dude seriously needs some male friends...
                  he is not called BDA for no reason
                  this tread is soo funny
                  any way,i saw the scene and now i know the different between playing with his balls and playing with his balls

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                  Freud would be having a field day with all these sexual slips...
                  i`m sorry but this lips are already taken
                  Last edited by bad3appels; 10-29-2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah I liked that very much too!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!! I laughed like an crazy woman!!!!! No woman for Clark Kent !!!!! Only for the others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread is so hilarious...

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

He should have gone and made out with Chloe and shoved Jimmy in a fil cabinet

Comment

MrsClarkKent27 I love your avatar!!! It's so cool. Clois 4 eva!!!!

Comment

Did notice ending...Chloe with Jimmy to take care of him, Lois with a new man in her life, and Lana going to make love to Lex...and Clark by himself....lol

Comment

Clark used to be so pathetic

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎