Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois & Oliver!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hum, I don't really know they are interesting, but I think I prefer it when lois has nothing to do except bug clark, although I hope oliver will get the chance to see the Lois/Clark double act, be interesting to see what he makes of their charged banter.

Comment

Oliver rocks. He's smooth. Brings out a more sexy side of lois too. I give it the thumbs up... for as long as it lasts:P

Comment

Originally posted by neildingley
        hum, I don't really know they are interesting, but I think I prefer it when lois has nothing to do except bug clark, although I hope oliver will get the chance to see the Lois/Clark double act, be interesting to see what he makes of their charged banter.
        True, would be nice to see what he thinks about his girlfriends unique relationship with Clark

Comment

I just watched the Lollie scene with that song Ache and my heart just broke for them! Really, if you rewatch the scenes with them, its really amazing how perfect they seem to be together, at least now, even though this goes against my hardcore Clois feelings. As long as Clois happens sometime, I'll be happy.

Comment

It was ok

Comment

I would like to see this develop some. It is interesting and somewhat romantic.

Comment

I love Lollie

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeSullivanfan
                  I agree. I would have rather seen Green Arrow getting together with Chloe.

Comment

They did make a good couple when they were together. The actors had the right chemistry to make the relationship believable, and the characters themselves seemed to be very compatible.

That last scene between them in Wither is a real winner, particularly if you see it from Oliver's point of view. He could tell she wasn't ready to get that close to him just yet even though she clearly liked him, so he missed the can on purpose. First of all because he's got the skill to do so, and secondly because it allowed him to not push for something she might not be ready for. It looks really chivalrous from her viewpoint I'd have thought. Also, he probably thinks she'll see the arrow in the wall the next morning and walk up to it, and notice the ring pull hanging from it.

The ring pull and hitting Borneo on the DP globe are two very cool moments it has to be said.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎