X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall are too uptight

it was a good episode

Comment

Lois telling Ollie he could "do better". Didn't she have to go back to high school, leech off the Kents for a while, and even earned herself the nickname of "muffin peddler"?

Comment

Not a mistake but I found it weird when Lana and Lois met at the party. They didn't even acknowledge that they knew each other. Kinda interesting considering that long talk they had in season 5, which was random.

Comment

According to the most recent explanation of Superman's powers, Superman derives his super-powers, in part, from the peculiar radiations of Earth's yellow sun. That being said, he is 100% invulnerable as long as he is on Earth. How then were those vines able to penentrate his skin ? And to note that he also passed out....
          I know this was supposed to be some weird alien chic but she had nothing to do with Kryptonite. This was not a mistake but I found it kind of odd the way they deviated....

According to the most recent explanation of Superman's powers, Superman derives his super-powers, in part, from the peculiar radiatio
          Last edited by kazek; 10-14-2006, 02:48 AM.

Comment

amen...althou in the circumtances surrounding them I don't think any of them were thinking of specifics... and I don't think Lana is a twit at all

Comment

Okay, my hubby had a problem with Ollie's arrow taking the tab off of the can without knocking the can over. I just told him Ollie's that good! LOL.

Comment

The Lexana sex. HUGE mistake.

Comment

stop worrying about the mistakes and just enjoy the show

Comment

Originally posted by earth-2 kal-el
                    I think the biggest mistake what the episode in general
                    Me too. The hugest mistake was Lexana sex. ew. I threw up a little after I was finished crying.

Comment

I thought that the ball was supposed to be in the evening. After the ball scene clark was rescued from the vines during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Loranthius
                        I thought that the ball was supposed to be in the evening. After the ball scene clark was rescued from the vines during the day.
                        Yeah but if you notice the pinkish orange glow on his face and the same coloured light behind him while on the vine the sun is setting. So there was no mistake. Unless the you know the specific time of the party and what time the sun sets on that day... its not a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by superman's my hero
                          Me too. The hugest mistake was Lexana sex. ew. I threw up a little after I was finished crying.
                          That makes two of us.

Comment

Originally posted by colt114
                            stop worrying about the mistakes and just enjoy the show
                            That's our perrogative and they aren't mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by otter
                              Okay, my hubby had a problem with Ollie's arrow taking the tab off of the can without knocking the can over. I just told him Ollie's that good! LOL.
                              I noticed that myself, the can would have at least wobbled, but I took another mouthful of salt grains 'cause it was GA.

Comment

I think Oliver wears the suit ahead of time. On top of it, he easily gets recognized by Lex. There can be some problems here if Green Arrow intends to have a secret identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎