No announcement yet.

Do you like Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Jimmy?

Do you like the new Daily Planet reporter or do you think that It's too soon for Supes' pal to be here?

yes i like jimmy! he is very cute!!!

Comment

to soon I dont think they shoud of had him just yet at least have perry white be chief there then have olsen come in

Comment

^Yeah. I like him on the show, but Perry really should have come first.

Comment

Sure, I like Jimmy.

Comment

No, nope, and nay. Jimmy's taking the whole hope of a Chlark relashionship that I've wanted to see since day one. Eff-you, Jimmy Olsen!

Comment

Originally posted by fatima
              yes i like jimmy! he is very cute!!!
              I agree really cute and very right for Chloe...I just loved the part in 'Wither' when he called Chloe his girl...in front of Clark it was great...

I think Clark was a little weirded out by that too...but come on Chloe has witnessed many a conversation on the defintion of Lana and Clark's relationship before...LOL

Comment

I love the fact that they've brought JO onto the show. I really hope he and Clark will become friends...

That being said, I fear he'll only used more as a foil for Clark than anything else... which I don't think I can bare to watch!

Comment

i have to agree with brother of krypton he totallly takes out the chance for chlarkyness

Comment

but you never know what will happen in upcoming epis anything is really possible...but yes this does make me sad because finally then time when Clark wants to persue this relationship [at least thats what it seams like] then Chloe doesn't how messed up is that...

Comment

I love Jimmy... I just want to get to know him better. Right now he doesn't have much to do and he's sort of this ball of nervous energy. But I'm looking forward to getting to know Jimmy and see more Chimmy.

Comment

I would like him better if he wasn't stuck in this triangle mess. As it is I find him to be a bit annoying. Of course most incarnations of JO are annoying, but then again it makes me wonder what in the world Chloe sees in him.

Comment

I actually liked both of the Jimmy's on Lois and Clark. Jimmy is... annoying... but he's very smart and he's normal. He just gets saddled with comic relief usually...

Comment

So far I very much dis-like AAJO... He was OK in 'zod', but I didn't like him in 'wither' at all... Why was he not in 'arrow'? Don't give me the contract-myth, they could have mentioned his name at least...

Comment

I like Jim, he's cute. Clark seems to be over chloe though so i'm glad she's got Jimmy at least. He seems ok, a little dumb, but every Jimmy i've seen was, so i think they've gotten him alright

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎