No announcement yet.

Why did Clark come back to Earth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Clark come back to Earth?

Raya said that the PZ is used to hold criminals from something like 28 known galaxies. Why when the portal open that sucked Clark out did Clark and all others sucked through get transported to Earth instead of any of the planets on the other galaxies? It's not like the portal led to the FOS, meaning that since the FOS is on Earth, that's why they ended up there. As a matter of fact, the FOS was no longer functional at that point, even though those orbs shot out from the sky. I didn't understand this.

Maby they flew to earth by them self. Or maby raya had put some special coordinates before somehow.

Who knows?

Comment

Re: Why did Clark come back to Earth?

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Raya said that the PZ is used to hold criminals from something like 28 known galaxies. Why when the portal open that sucked Clark out did Clark and all others sucked through get transported to Earth instead of any of the planets on the other galaxies?
      The altar was made exclusively to the El family, and also if you watch the exact moment the portal is activated you will notice a bright light showing a structure which pretty much resembles the FOS. Maybe the altar was programed to contact the exact location of Jor-El AI (or as known in my theory the "Eradicator")
      since the location of "JOR-EL" was on earth that is where everybody jumped off of the wagon. Also the fact that Clark has not landed near the FOS makes me think that Jor-El AI core is really on the caves/cave table or at least after the fortress corruption and "shutdown" Jor-El had no other option but to go back to the caves. If i had to bet i would say Clark landed pretty close to the SPOT he was found by Lois naked (season 4 premiere crusade). A kinda "history repeats itself" and in my opinion sounds like a plausible theory
      Last edited by Billyk; 10-09-2006, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Hmm. Your theory sounds interesting. I theorized that Clark's ship may also be the Eradicator after seeing this posted, but that the ship is still alive and somehow re-assembled itself after that explosion (think about it, no other kryptonian metal has reacted like the ship did in Exodus to kryptonite, so maybe it concealed itself for a later time after knowing that Clark was not ready).

Comment

Well clark is the only aliean to ever put poison into the ignition (ya know what i mean) it's like putting tar in a key hole, not smart! but the ship is gone and we have seen ships be destroyed (KARA'S ship) and if they were going to "use it another day" they may have wanted to not make the explosion be so big, i mean if the ship isn't gone then that means that clark sacraficed martha's baby just to try and destroy his ship and that would be sad. I always wondered whether martha was pregnant from JK or if it was the ship (jor-el) that did it. guess it doesn't matter no more but It would have been cool to see clark get a brother or sister that was actually related to him. Hey if they could rewrite all the stuff they have then a baby kent wasn't outside the realm of possibility although now it definitely is impossible...or maybe not

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎