The Chloe/Jimmy Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    She's kind of his ex sister in-law.
    Right. But once Jimmy starts looking like her dead ex-husband, the awkward dial would be pretty high.

Comment

• Oh is there going to be a Smallville comic? Would it be continuing the story or ... new stories set in the world of Smallville from the past?

Maybe they'll retcon the retcon in the comic book. LOL! Either way it was good to see Aaron Ashmore playing Jimmy again. That was a nice surprise.

I enjoyed the Jimmy/Chloe comic also. I'd love to see them thrown together now and then in DC Comics but I won't get my hopes up.

Comment

• I read that the Smallville comic was just an unsubstantiated rumor based on a misunderstanding from the press conference about the finale. Kelly and Brian must have meant the comic Chloe is holding.

Yeah it would be great to see them get together or at least interact more in the comics.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh that is so cute! I want one!

Comment

• If Jimmy had stayed alive in the season 8 finale, how do you guys think Chimmy would have played out in seasons 9 and 10? Would Chloe have gotten her job back at the Daily Planet? Would Chimmy have had a second wedding or at least renewed there vows? Would Jimmy not dying have put Chloe and Clark on the same page as far as the Kryptonians?

Comment

• If Jimmy was alive there would have been no Chollie because that didnt even seem possible till mid season 9 tbh and i love chollie.

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

also hi Ashely
                Last edited by doodie8808; 12-07-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by doodie8808
                  If Jimmy was alive there would have been no Chollie because that didnt even seem possible till mid season 9 tbh and i love chollie.

also hi Ashely
                  hey Christine!

I also agree that Chlollie would not have happened. I like Chlollie too for what it was, but i think there will always be nostalgia for me and season 6 Chimmy. Before the writers screwed everything up, by always making a kryptonian or a kryptonian product come between them.

Comment

• Yes they did put a lot of not need things between them and i felt Chloe and Jimmy had amazing energy and i felt that they were so much alike with being really cute and smart and understood each other well. They were differnt to but not by much and it worked because their passion i felt came from liking simular things

i HAVE MISSED YOU

Yes they did put a lot of not need things between them and i felt Chloe and Jimmy had amazing energy and i felt that they were so much alike with being really cute and smart and understood each other well. They were differnt to but not by much and it worked because their passion i felt came from liking simular things
                    Last edited by doodie8808; 12-07-2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎