Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hate it? What did you think of Sneeze?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneeze was more like Blow...

Seriously, if the writers continue to write like this, Smallville is in trouble.

I'm sorry if I'm the bearer of bad news (don't hate me ) but there was something off in this episode. It had such weird pace. It was all over the place.

I enjoyed certain character developments. I liked the Chlark moments, I also liked the fact that Lois has developed an interest in journalism (I wish they would have spread that over a few episodes--it went way too fast).

It was lacking something. I don't know if the storylines felt rehashed or what? But this was not an episode I would have expected after the season finale. I don't know if it went too fast or what? I can't put my finger on it.

I will say I loved the scene with Chloe/Clark/Lois in the barn. Very cute.

Disappointed..

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
      LOL......should have been titled "yawn"
      Right with you jazel

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
        I love the new super breath prower and I loved all th Chlark!
        Chlark? she was sarcastic to clark and lois...found her very uncool in this epi....ecspecially the way she looked her nose down on lois, and her taking on journalism.......as if lois is impulsive.for 2 years she's been shoving writing down lo's throat, and now she's surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
          not to mention that crazy guy threatin to shoot lex in the...well you know.
          Oh my God! I totally gasped at that!

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
          I dont think its fair to call this a filler episode. It introduced a new character and a new power, along with a new plot line. Thats not filler in my book.

Comment

I LOVED how Lois is finally starting to get into reporting and is loving it. "I think i finally found my calling." best quote of the episode!!!

Comment

Just watch the show for entertainment and stop trying to do some critical analysis on the characters.

Comment

What can I say? I just loved it.

There were some charmingly comedic bits in this episode, yet it never devolved into camp. It just goes to show how good Smallville can be when it doesn't take itself so seriously.

There were so many wonderful little moments, both comedic and dramatic, wonderfully topped off by Chlark and their touching parting-of-the-clouds scene.

I'd have to say this ranks as one of my favorites. God knows what I'll use the TV for after Smallville comes to an end.

Respectfully,
                Anatar

Comment

I think it's really a result of the writing not living up to what it once was early on in this series. Things have been rushed and lightswitches have been found all over the place with many characters for the last 2 seasons. Occasionally the writers create a solid episode in terms of the writing, but they just can't create a string of well written episodes anymore, IMO.

Flash_85...you're right to an extent. Unfortunately, this show is just for entertainment these days. The writing isn't good enough for every episode to be money.

Comment

Bloooowwww. Yeah there were a couple sneezes, but quite a few blows.

Loved the episode though.

Comment

You know, I feel the exact same way you do about the pacing of the episode. I kept thinking it was off too and there wasn't much cohesion to it. It was a bit disappointing after the great episode we had last week. And the Lex plotline didn't really seem all that important or needed to the episode...I don't know, I just did't see the point of that particular plotline, except to have more Lexana scenes. Bah. I just wished that they had concentrated more on Clark getting superbreath, since that was really the best part of the episode.

And what does it say when I like Chlark scenes better than Lex scenes?

Comment

i kinda agree with you the pace of the episode was insane. but i liked it overall.

Comment

It could have been better...I don't know. Everybody was kinda off...

Comment

How can you people say this is bad writing? I thought the writing was superb. Finally it seems we are going to get somewhat of a continuous storyline going on here. Hopefully they keep this up. The best part of the episode was the Clark and Chloe scenes.

Comment

It was solid, but yes they needed more focusing on Clark's superpower. I don't think the Lex plotline was pointless. It provided some continuity between this episode and last week's episode. Plus, it led to Oliver's assistant witnessing Clark's powers. So, that plotline actually helped the JLA plotline.

But I agree, the pacing was a little off somehow.

Comment

Yeah the pace was kinda off, and I hate to say this but it doesn't seem like the actors are putting alot into their performances as of late. I mean they all use give it their all, or it could be the writing. Just hopping the season will get better as it goes along.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎