Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hate it? What did you think of Sneeze?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loved it!

Comment

• I havent seen the episode Sneeze yet but it's n this Friday
      I can't wait to see it

Comment

• Just finished re-watching Season 6 and I must say that Sneeze is one of my favorite episodes. I love Perry from Season 3 and this is so much like that episode - the sheer zaniness.

Clark steps up to the plate and cleans up the city after "Zod" and gets a new power... Lois falls in love with Journalism... I laugh from beginning to end. Great episode.

Comment

• I absolutely loved this episode! It was really funny, and i'm a sucker for funny stuff!
          I loved it when Clark sneezed for the first time and bloo the barn door right off its hinges and nearly hit Lois (glad it didn't) , she wouldn't stop going on about it which made it hilarious!

Comment

• Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i like when clark snezzed and the door all most hit lois it was funny

Comment

• I liked it but I thought Lois should have been in this episode more.

Comment

• Originally posted by lois346
                  I liked it but I thought Lois should have been in this episode more.
                  I agree!
                  Also Lois was really funny in this episode!!

Comment

• funny... when Lois said... "Is Clarkie have a sniffles?!!!"

Comment

• This episode is great.Its a whole lot better than whisper.Liked the new power,lexs abduction was a good idea and green arwow arriving was tight

Comment

• I thought Sneeze was a pretty decent episode as it introduced Clark's Super Breath power and, not only was the plot quite good, it was actually funny in a few places too, like when Clark blew the clouds away to make sun shine on Smallville.

Comment

• I really enjoyed this episode! It had a lot of humorous, lighthearted moments that I appreciated, including Clark's sneezes, his faked sneeze in the Daily Planet that made Chloe dive to protect her papers, and Chloe trying to convince Lois that it was a microburst that knocked the barn door off its hinges and tossed it out into a field miles away. Really, the Chlarky parts were the ones I loved the most, with all their scoobying they were doing to track down Lex, leading up to their adorable scene at the end where they were going to go on a picnic together by the lake, and he blew the clouds and rain away for her. SO cute... Oliver Queen had a pretty decent introduction, though I find it rather surprising that he wasn't keeping better tabs on the people he had interrogating Lex about Dark Thursday and his super-powered break-in at the Pentagon, considering that one of them went off the reservation. We also got introduced to the "Lois Lane Enters the World of Journalism" arc, as she joined the Inquisitor staff to get a byline! Honestly, this plotline came a little bit out of left field as far as her characterization goes up to this point, but I know it lines up perfectly with the mythos, and it is in keeping with her personality, so it was all right with me. This is probably one of my favorite episodes featuring a new super-power, too, so I give it 9 out of 10 flying barn doors.

Comment

• "You know how to sneeze, don't you, Clark?"

Clark develops a new ability, Lois gets bitten by the journalism bug, Oliver Queen shows up in town and Lex is kidnapped. One can hardly accuse the episode of being uneventful.

Martha speculates that Clark might've picked up a virus in the PZ. It's a shame that they didn't explore this deeper. Martha speculates that Clark might've picked up an alien virus and then Clark runs over to the crowded DP, on multiple occations, while possibly carrying an alien virus. The Martians in The War of the Worlds were wiped out by the common cold, because they had no immunity to the virus. A minor irritation to one species, becomes a weapon of mass destruction to another. He could've taken out half of Metropolis, if they'd been infected.

This episode is where Lois becomes a journalist. I don't think they handled the journalism careers of any of the characters, in a good way. Lois is a college dropout, without a degree in journalism and she manages to get a job as a reporter. Next season, she gets a job at the DP, for an article on an alien spaceship. The same goes for the others. Chloe was a freshman in college and got hired by the DP, after writing an article on a vampire sorority. The Daily Planet is established to be a respectable and serious newspaper and they got in, on articles that such a newspaper wouldn't touch with a baseball bat. And Clark just started there, out of the blue. We don't live in a world, where you can just walk in somewhere and just ask for a job, anymore. It requires degrees and qualifications. If you wanna work at a place like the Daily Planet, you'll also need past experience.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎