Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best new power episode as of now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneeze would have been good without chloes comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingz Of Steel
      "Crusade"

Yeah it's Kal-El not Clark but Flight was a new power and since we'll never see it in the series from who we want to i'll have to live thru that episode...

*Thinks about how awesome this show could be if they let Clark fly by now*
      I agree. Ever since that episode, I keep waiting for the next season premiere or finale to see him fly or float when he jumps down from a building. With the premiere in 5 and 6, I found myself saying, "He didn't fly, wtf?"

In season 5, he came back from the dead to disarm a missile. I think they should have made him fly that one time. In 6 when he escaped from the Phantom Zone, he fell from the sky, this looked really lame.

Since the producers have changed so much of the Superman legend, why not go with this now?

Comment

Originally posted by Keldaz
        Sneeze would have been good without chloes comment.
        Sneeze would have been good without all the overdone "comedy" and without Chloe making Clark look like an ass and discovering a power, which she doesn't even have. It would have been 1 thing if she helped him control it, but he had no clue about superbreath until she had to open her mouth. This really pisses me off. How can the "future Superman" be so f'n stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Sneeze would have been good without all the overdone "comedy" and without Chloe making Clark look like an ass and discovering a power, which she doesn't even have. It would have been 1 thing if she helped him control it, but he had no clue about superbreath until she had to open her mouth. This really pisses me off. How can the "future Superman" be so f'n stupid?
          haha, were do you think the good old saying BDA is from? :P

Comment

I liked the episode and laughed through the whole thing. The only part I didn't like is how he doesn't have the strength to rip the door off but he has enough to make the air pressure required to blow through the wall. Kinda cheesey. But about all I can expect from TPTB.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎