Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex the perv

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only like 4 cameras. The nessecsary places, I guess.

Comment

kudos to lex for standing his ground.
      you know lex is putting 3 cameras up for everyone he 'pretends' to take down.

Comment

I understand why Lex put cameras in there, to make sure no one comes in and snatches her while she's sleeping.

Comment

I don't buy that, Aloof. Like I said before, he could have just put cameras outside her door and outside her window (if she has one in that bedroom). Then, she would be safe *and* still maintain her privacy. A gentleman would have thought of that setup.
          shirkie

Comment

Hmm, it's all based on opinion, I guess.

Comment

Of course
              shirkie

Comment

I think is very understandable for Lex to have security cameras in his house, after all is a masion, he is rich and how many times have people entered there unseen? He was fair with her eliminating the camera on her room.

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                  I don't buy that, Aloof. Like I said before, he could have just put cameras outside her door and outside her window (if she has one in that bedroom). Then, she would be safe *and* still maintain her privacy. A gentleman would have thought of that setup.
                  shirkie
                  I agree..there is no reason to put cameras in her room WITHOUT her knowledge..If he was concerned for her saftey he could of told her ahead of time...so she knows which direction not to face

Comment

She was facing the other way anyway!

Comment

It's hard, because this can go both ways, there's no right or wrong answer:

The good: Lana won't be kidnapped, Lex can safely watch her, because after all he IS a billionaire. Everyone is either after him or his girlfriend.

The bad: Invasion of privacy is pretty darn bad. It's almost as bad as living with your parents and having them go through your diary and figuring out your darkest secrets.

Comment

How very... thoughtful of Lex.

Mwahahaha, he's turning out quite evil after all.

Comment

Lex and Lana are so perverted and twisted together. And Lana completely lost all the respect that I'd felt for her in Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                            Lex and Lana are so perverted and twisted together.
                            That's why I love 'em.
                            ^_^;

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                              She was facing the other way anyway!
                              Like she knew too...and do you stay in the same direction the whole time you dress?!?! I know I dont

Comment

Aloof, I think having a camera on you in your bedroom - when you may be doing much more embarrassing things than changing clothes - is a little bit worse than parents snooping in your diary to find out what boy you want to take you to the prom. And for Lex to say it's for Lana's protection is incredibly disingenuous - he's spying on HER, whether for jollies or because he doesn't trust her matters not.

Lana should moon, flip off, stick chewing gum on, and otherwise violate the dignity of the surveillance, just as hers has been violated.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎