No announcement yet.

*Justin Hartley's Acting*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChLoEfAn4eVaLUVSnCkLbK
    i'm by no means trying to bash justin hartley's skill, but at times, his performance seemed robotic to me..sometimes, almost forced.
    I think Oliver's supposed to be one of those super-cool, sarkastic types. That's why he seemed robotic. Actually, it looks like his conversations with Lionel are going to be a lot like those good-old verbal fights Lionel and Lex always used to have, about ancient warfare and Alexander the great and what have you... That used to be good writing (and good acting!), by times. Oh, how much I miss evil Lionel

Comment

he is good..not great but he's good

Comment

Wow...
        I though he kinda sucked... It screamed I came from Passions! I can see him growing into it and getting better as he works more and more with seasoned actors... but he was out classed in the Lionel (John Glover) scene... I'll give him time...

Comment

Justin Hartley did not impress me in his first performance. You only get once to make a first impression and he was completely overwhelmed it seemed in his exchanges with John Glover. Once scene in particular when he steps closer to tell Lionel "I'm involved in many ventures, but kidnapping is not one of them.." I almost had to look away as I was a bit embarrassed for him (His timing was quite off). I've seen him give better performances on his insane soap opera than in this ep. He seems to be best IMO when being confident, volatile, and shrewed. I expect him to do a better job in the weeks to come and will chalk this up to first-ep jitters. I actually do like him as a character but he must do a better job or it will become clearer and clearer why Aquaman was cancelled.

Comment

we havent seen enought of him yet to know, but after thursday we'll know =)

Comment

He looks like a blond Ben Affleck, I say!

Oh wait, I'm supposed to focus on his acting, not his piercing gaze, his sexy clefted chin, his beautiful cheekbones... Er... What was I talking about again? Oh yes...

Acting was okay. Definitely not a Glover, but definitely not an Alan Ritchson.
              shirkie

Comment

His acting Seemed kind of forced to me...It looks like its going to take him some time to get used to the part.....

Comment

It was superb..
                  i think that i may like his character better then clark...
                  he was like for 5 minutes but he seemed soo intersing..
                  i like him allready

Comment

Justin was fine. He's not going to win any awards, but he's a breath of fresh air on the show.

Comment

I think Justin's acting is pretty good, and i love the Green Arrow Character. (Plus Justin's HOT HOT HOT.) I really think he could bring alot to the show. Hopefully he comes back in season 7.

Comment

I think he acted great

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎