This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pro

Comment

I'm not sure if it would be considered a "mistake" or "stupid", but there's something wrong with the idea that he could use his breath to overpower something his arms could not. I know he has powerful lungs, but that was ridiculous.

Comment

His "arms" were out of whack due to the "cold". That's why he was able to use his breath to overpower it when his arms couldn't. And he has not just powerful lungs, they're like blasting a hurricane out of your lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
          His "arms" were out of whack due to the "cold". That's why he was able to use his breath to overpower it when his arms couldn't. And he has not just powerful lungs, they're like blasting a hurricane out of your lungs.
          I know he usually could have taken out the door with his arms, and that he was sick, but you'd think his lungs would be just as weak.

Comment

when clark blew out the fire his breath didn't have an impact on ANYTHING else

Comment

Pontius told Lex that the SUV that was following him had Edge City plaes. Cities don't have plates. States do. And if Oliver Queen was the one that was having Lex followed, shouldn't the SUV have had Star City plates.

Also there was a problem with the closed captioning. It says that Block threatened Lex by saying "The next bullet goes in your brain. Now start talking." He doesn't say that.

Comment

Clark was sick that's why he had no strength in his arms to open the door. And because he had a cold, so breathing would be just like a sneeze really....

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎