Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeccsNL
    I normally don't check for goofs but I was somehow curious about the rest of the text in the paper in Chloe's hand check out the result:

OMG, how did you notice that?

Very impressive..well done!

Comment

well isnt clark menna not have any cuts and that but if u look closly after one of his sneezes he has a brused finger nail lol dunno how i noticed it but hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthorism
        OMG, how did you notice that?

Very impressive..well done!
        i am the same way in that i like to pause and take a closer look at things when im watching something. the newspaper is exactly something that i would want to see what else they wrote....is that how it happened??

Comment

Originally posted by ash91
          lex was shot in the arm or the bullet scraped his arm, either way that would have caused serious pain but later he was able to move that bench with lana etc. not a massive mistake but i still thought it was unrealistic that they can shrug off pain so easily
          Yah....he didn't seem to be in any discomfort at all.....for a moment there I thought he had some powers...lol

That was really annoying....why does this happen in smallville....it's so unreal

Comment

it's the same theory with superman and his costume, superman has this 'aura' which makes things within millimetres of his skin invulnerable, like in the superman films his costume never gets bullet holes or damaged etc. this would be the same with zod
            But is has to be tights, his aura protects only clothes less than 1/4 inch from his body, hence the thights, it is Comic canon, explained by Byrne (one of the most important Superman comic writters in the post crisis time)

Comment

I've always been led to believe that the suit is as impervious as Superman, hence the bullets bouncing off his chest with no marks on the suit. Yet at the end of the movie (Superman Returns), the doctors and nurses cut the suit and tear it off of him.

Comment

That used to be true. I think his first origin was the the suit was made form his blanket in the ship he was sent by until his origin was changed several years ago.

Comment

The biggest mistake of the ep is a HUGE plothole if never addressed...

I can't believe I ignored this, but if Lex has the Luthor mansion totally exposed with security cameras, how in the world has no one scene the thousands of times Clark has superspeeded his way off the grounds?? Or all the other stuff he's done in Lex's chamber...Even if Lex just recently installed the camera's Clark zooming off outside the room after talking to Lana surely would have been captured...You can clearly see the hallway with the stained glass door outside of Lex's office on the security feed...

As you can see in the lower right hand side is the stained glass door outside of Lex's chamber...This is the same door Clark superspeeds away from after over-hearing Lana make that phone call..

This pic simply re-shows the door...So evidently Lex has Clark on tape snooping and using his powers...which I doubt will ever come into play...Yeah this may be considered pretty small to most, but for a professional writer or director to ignore this speaks at either laziness or lack of caring...I'm sure the producers missed it as well...

Thoughts?!?!

Comment

hahah, you are absolutely right!

Or maby Lex is for once NOT a liar and meant what he said with "These tapes are only seen when needed"

Comment

its very common for security cameras to use the same tape over and over again and it also goes to show that Lex dont really have a clue to what is really going on with Clark or it would occure to him to check the tapes in his own mansion in the first place which he hasent.......i dont think its right to call the writers/producers of smallville lazy or non caring.the show has awesome special effects and looks beautiful week in and week out and the writing is always entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by coco#1
                        its very common for security cameras to use the same tape over and over again and it also goes to show that Lex dont really have a clue to what is really going on with Clark or it would occure to him to check the tapes in his own mansion in the first place which he hasent.......i dont think its right to call the writers/producers of smallville lazy or non caring.the show has awesome special effects and looks beautiful week in and week out and the writing is always entertaining
                        Must be nice living in perfect-land ...

Lex is very meticulous and methodical...I doubt he doesn't look at a security system that is inches away from his desk with 5 huge monitors... in a HIDDEN AREA..Now if they are setting this up for later I'm down with that but if we never hear about it again it is an overlooked plothole especially when it is shown within seconds of Clark zooming off right in-front of Lex's door which is on the secrity feed which i have shown...

Comment

You'd think Lex would get curious about how Clark always sneaks past his security to come into his office uninvited!

Why are we treated like dumb lab rats by tptb? I mean, I know every show has its flaws, but this seems to happen all the time. They establish something important, like Lex always saying he needs to tighten security when Clark bursts in like he does, then the next week, we get to see it all over again.

And when Lex needs to review something on his cameras (like in RUN) they are always there for his viewing pleasure, but when Clark throws aliens into the Phantom Zone (Arrival) or superspeeds (Sneeze) .... WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS THEN?

I think the writers should choose ..... Lex either has cameras or he doesn't. Simple as that. They shouldn't expect us to believe this inconsistency week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by ajfinn
                            You'd think Lex would get curious about how Clark always sneaks past his security to come into his office uninvited!

Why are we treated like dumb lab rats by tptb? I mean, I know every show has its flaws, but this seems to happen all the time. They establish something important, like Lex always saying he needs to tighten security when Clark bursts in like he does, then the next week, we get to see it all over again.

And when Lex needs to review something on his cameras (like in RUN) they are always there for his viewing pleasure, but when Clark throws aliens into the Phantom Zone (Arrival) or superspeeds (Sneeze) .... WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS THEN?

I think the writers should choose ..... Lex either has cameras or he doesn't. Simple as that. They shouldn't expect us to believe this inconsistency week after week.
                            i just think its down to the laziness of writers, don't get me wrong they do a great job e.g. in Zod, but still they seem quite happy to leave these inconsistencies whithout ever dealing with them

Comment

i just think its down to the laziness of writers, don't get me wrong they do a great job e.g. in Zod, but still they seem quite happy to leave these inconsistencies whithout ever dealing with them
                              I know. Not to mention dropped plotlines. It's one thing for Lana's blackmailer not to follow up, but did we ever get an explanation for Lex not needing his blood replaced every so many hours?

Comment

Originally posted by MeccsNL
                                I normally don't check for goofs but I was somehow curious about the rest of the text in the paper in Chloe's hand check out the result:

OMG... that's hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎