Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Sneeze.

When we get the ratings talk about them here.

ATTENTION

THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS TV RATINGS ONLY.

Please do not rate the episode and discuss it here. This is to discuss the tv ratings that the episode receives.
    Last edited by vyperman7; 10-05-2006, 11:56 AM.

why do you thread hog? the person who gets the ratings should start the thread, then you wouldn't have all these people coming in with 4/5 and all that.

Comment

first come first serve. thats what people do.

Comment

Wrong. You are starting a thread with no information in it. Why? You don't have the ratings.

And I see others here that want to start some of the common threads and you make a whole bunch. Pretty selfish.
        Last edited by NotTodayPete; 10-05-2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Guys this thread isn't meant to argue over who got to start the thread first. In all honesty, who cares? It is a petty thing to argue over. Please get back on topic and discuss the tv ratings when they become available.

Comment

Whats with the craziness in the ratings thread the last two weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
              Don't ask me Parker..

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues

brainiac druged the water with silver k.

i wonder how the ratings will be this week cause they have the baseball play offs so ratings could be lower then normal. i really hope not tho.

Comment

Well considering the fact that Zod only pulled 5 million viewers and it was the premiere, I wouldn't hold out much hope for the rest of the season in terms of ratings.

Comment

ya thats going to be bad. but still smallville is a main show for the CW so it should be safe. i just wish they would promote things that people would want to see and more often so people would tune in.

Comment

guys, this is pretty simple, just bookmark this

Data from the Entertainment Authority – The leading business solution for entertainment data, industry contacts, org charts, production tracking, research, ratings and box office, You're In Good Company

and you get daily ratings, check on friday and you'll have all the information. no need to come here and wonder who's right or wrong or if they're posting their own score for the episode.

this will be an interesting season for ratings. with the new network, the age of the series and how comics intensive the show is becoming (this meaning special effects and references that don't create the drama the show has lived on up to this point), I can't see it maintaining the same youth fan base that looks to these types of shows for their puppy love and other rookie mistakes as adolescents. the premiere wasn't great and it is probably a sign of rough things to come this year.

Comment

OMG, 15 millions viewers... Uh, wait, the show hasn't started yet.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          ya thats going to be bad. but still smallville is a main show for the CW so it should be safe. i just wish they would promote things that people would want to see and more often so people would tune in.

it's over with except for the shouting

Originally posted by Timester
                          OMG, 15 millions viewers... Uh, wait, the show hasn't started yet.
                          now that's funny too much

Comment

cable boxes have trackers inside. when you turn to a channel and stay on the channel for a certian amount of time they send a message to the cable company or something and says what channel is being watched. then all that information from all cable companies goes to a tv database. at least thats what i believe happens.

Comment

According to Zap2it:
                              At 8 p.m., the second episode of ABC's "Ugly Betty," 9.5/15, held on to most of the audience from its premiere. "Survivor: Cook Islands," 9.4/15, was just behind in households but won the hour in viewers. "My Name Is Earl," 6.0/10, and "The Office," 5.4/8, rebounded some from last week. FOX's coverage of the National League Division Series was fourth, beating The CW's "Smallville," 2.8/4.

According to Mediaweek:

Last, but still worthy of mention given the severity of the competition, was the CW’s combination of Smallville (Overnights: 3.6/ 6; Viewers: #5, 4.60 million; A18-49: #4, 2.0/ 6) and Supernatural (Overnights: 2.6/ 4; Viewers: #5, 3.32 million; A18-49: #5, 1.5/ 4).
                              Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 10-06-2006, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎