X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Sneeze?

Talk about the music here.

Maybe Breathe by Michelle Branch?

Comment

Do you think they will have a pop song set to a montage of Clark learning to control his new power?

Comment

maybe they will they can use the montage song from south park that would be funny.

Comment

I love the montage song!!!!!!

"even rocky had a montage" so why shouldn't sv maybe they'll have one when the jla practice.

"always fade out in a montage......"

k8

Comment

again I dont think there was any song in this episode. I guess there definitly will be next week though.

Comment

Yeah, TPTB are really disappointing me with the music. I like buying the best songs from each season and making my own playlist, and they're really not giving me much to work with here.

Comment

yea i liked when they had lyrical music in episodes cause most of the times the songs they picked fit perfect for the scene they where in and all that. I do hope we have lyrical music in upcoming episodes.

Comment

was their any music played during this episode, i spent too much time laughing at what chloe and lois were saying to pay any attention

Comment

they played sombody save me during the credits. but ya the last 2 episodes just had musical stuff not lyrics.

Comment

Very odd that there hasn't been one featured song this season. That's a staple of Smallville and one the things that can elevate a mediocre episode.

What's going on?

Comment

music in smallville is one of the things i LOVE about it. where has it been!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎