Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I go crazy, then will you still call me "Lana Lang"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I go crazy, then will you still call me "Lana Lang"?

Vote on whether Lana will continue her obssessions on the Black Ship, Zod, Milton Fine, Dagger, Hard Drive, etc. after Zod impaled her hand will an iron rod.
    No, She's not stupid
    0%
    Yes, She won't even remember that her hand hurts
    0%
    Yes, She wants to get impaled again!
    0%
    No, She will take a walk around the world to ease her troubled mind. She will leave her body lying somewhere in the sands of time.
    0%

I hope for the latter

Comment

Hey, your last one is funny because I just did a Prince of Persia reference with the dagger in a different thread. Anyways, I'm kind of undecided at this point

Comment

yes she will the pink warrior never forgets an obsession.

Comment

She'll watched the world float to the dark side of the moon.
          and forget all about her little hand

Comment

"Kryptonite" is an unbelievable song!! Really great!!

She really doesn't mind what happens now and them, as long Clark keeps moping over her at the end...

She calls him strong, she calls him weak, but still his secrets he will keep...

She stumbled in and Zod stabbed her hand, if not for Clark then she would be dead... (Again...)

Comment

There's no way that Lana is going to let all of it go. She knows there's a planet called Krypton (or at least there used to be), she knows other aliens exist (Kal-El, anyone? Oh yeah, and those other two who were looking for him at the beginning of season five....), and she probably will remember that she got stabbed (if it even left a scar) and will want revenge.

I do think she'll let go of the ship, however, because she saw it disappear.
              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 10-05-2006, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Poor Lana, lol. That's all I have to say. How she doesn't have THE world's biggest case of PTSD is beyond me.
                shirkie

Comment

how can`t she not be obsessed??
                  i would be too
                  if i knew for sure that aliens existed,i would wanna know where they are...maybe even shaking hands with them..it is human nature

Comment

She wants to find out clark's secret.

Comment

yeah she believes ship have some kind of relation with clark, like with the stones in 4th season, when she gave the stone to clark cos she thoughts tht belong to him. she has always suspected something about clark and won't stop till she find out
                      ñ

Comment

I think Lana will develop an obsession with Lex's secrets. Hopefully it will lead her to some interesting places... and things we don't know about. I'm sure she'll be curious about the fragment of the black ship at some point... but in the context of it being a secret Lex is keeping rather than how it relates to Clark.

It would be fun if Lana assumed Lex wouldn't tell her and just snooped around on her own collecting her own info about Lex's secret dealings... I dunno...

Comment

There is a nagging part of me that says that the only reason Lana is getting so close to Lex is to get at the secrets she knows he has. To give her some credit I think she sees the yearning and still strong urge to be a good man that is still in Lex, but she ain't no fool either.

She knew that Lex wanted her! Same way she knew Clark wanted her - throughout college. Its not that I'm saying shes just using Lex for his access... but she is using Lex for his access.

If there is one thing all the girls in Clark's heart share? Its the tenacity that they have all displayed in getting/learning/finding what they are obsessed with.

Comment

Lana has always been obsessed with finding out others secrets!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎