Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Clark Have Fought Back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zod was clearly more powerful than Clark.

He would have been an idiot to try to hit Zod and lose his chance at destroying him.

Comment

Clark should've fought back, it wouldn't have even intefered with his plan. He should've at least got three punches in on Zod. And there should've been a heat vision battle with Zod winning of course.

Comment

"My father sends his regards"

i loved it

Comment

The fight scene was amazing. I had no idea it would go this far. How could they afford so much visual-effects? Even though Clark didn't take a few punches, the point is, he had a plan to stop him. But I did feel like he did sort of get to fight back a little bit. He aimed heat-vision at Zod's computer to stop that spining thing from destroying Earth and rebuilding it to a new Krypton.

And although, Zod pushed him out of the window and went flying through the air, it looke like Clark and Zod kind of made both of theirselves land down on the ground, so they both got each other there and then Clark tricked Zod and put the crystal in his hand, so he fought back like three times. The point is, he won.

Comment

Clark fought back all right. He obviosuly knew Zod was more powerful than he is, but stood up to him anyways.

Comment

Being out smarted by, 'the son of his jailor", had to hurt. Nice move.

Comment

Yes, Clark should have fought back. Is one punch so much to ask?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎