• Show
Clear All

Neither, she is to boring for both.

Comment

With Clark. Lexana was just odd.

Originally posted by LoisforPresident
      Actually,I like her more with Jason...
      Although, I kinda agree with this.
      Last edited by Buziel0809; 03-28-2011, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Pete Ross.

Comment

I loved Lex and Lana, they have this whole Hannibal and Clarice type feel to them. He's evil, but she's the one person he'd never hurt, at least not intentionally and not physically. It's dark, twisted, but my God there's something that draws me in. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by miranda lynn 22
            I loved Lex and Lana, they have this whole Hannibal and Clarice type feel to them. He's evil, but she's the one person he'd never hurt, at least not intentionally and not physically. It's dark, twisted, but my God there's something that draws me in. I love it!
            It could've been a great storyline if they didn't make Lex look weak, no fake babies and God no Clexana! Even though it could have been a great storyline I still believe Lex downgraded when he started dating Lana. Yes, most of the women he dated were crazy, that includes Lana, he's crazy too, but they had much more going for them than her. It was such an odd couple.

Comment

neither, I only liked her with Jason, that was a good and healthy relationship in the beginning, until the writers decided to take that direction...

Comment

Definitely Clark since the beginning. I her with Lex, especially once they really went there in S5.

Comment

I can honestly say that while BOTH of their lives would've just been better off without Lana, I liked her with Lex. They seriously deserved eachother.

Comment

Neither Clark or Lex. I don't like Lana, because she's too immature to be with either one of them. I believe that with Clark, Lana would keep expecting him to be some one he would never be, and keep the relationship on that roller coaster go around with Clark. and with Lex she's more open with the idea of controlling the situation and becomes more and more unpredictable. And keeps kicking him when he's down a lot of the time and plus there is more secrecy, betrayal and dishonesty on both parts. And the girl power seems to be on brink of being revealed on Lana's part and the influence of corruption is being revealed on Lex's part in their relationship that happens to be a relationship of convenience which turns into a marriage of convenience. There is too much of indecisiveness and insecurity to Lana and no one needs her baggage. Not Clark and not Lex

Comment

• Clark.

Comment

• Lex. To quote another series "they are both intelligent, genetically compatible, and share the same goals". They both struggle with their dark sides, too. Lana became so much stronger and more interesting when influenced by Lex and she is one of the few persons he actually trusts.

Comment

• Neither. Neither relationship seems very healthy. Lana Lang was a girl with well-established fears of abandonment (sources: "Scare", "Void"), resulting in her going from relationship to relationship (never staying single for more than five minutes). Possibily trying to fill a void, left by her parents dying at such an early age. Often parts of her personality shifted, depending on whom she was dating.

Lex's interest in her might have been an extention of his obsession with Clark Kent (source: "Lara"). In season one, Lex admitted to being jealous of Clark. So, his reason for being with Lana, might have been more about taking something, from the boy whom everyone loved. Not to mention, his method involved tricking her into believing that she was pregnant and then let her believe that she had miscarried (sending her deep into depression).

Then there's Clark. The boy, who spent eight years constantly trying to save her from everything. Even being alone (source: "Rosetta"). He also blamed himself for the death of Lana's parents (source: "Metamorphosis"). While he might have once loved her, in the long run, their relationship might have become more about him trying to save her from being alone (source: "Requiem"). At times, Clark has also tried to manipulate her. In "Hourglass", Clark admits to himself having a fear of being all alone. In "Forsaken", he intended to reveal his secret to her, in an effort to keep her in Smallville. Despite her stating in an earlier episode, that she was unhappy in Smallville. So, he'd try and keep her there, ensuring that he wouldn't be alone, will potentially dooming her to a life of misery.

So, we have one girl with a fear of abandonment and is trying to fill an emotional void in her life, with any guy who comes within a mile. One psychopath (source: deleted scene in "Phantom"), who used her as a pawn, to hurt another man. One boy, who was struggling with his own fear of abandonment and trying to shield Lana from being alone (potentially to a harmful extent, as it ensured that Lana would never be able to move on from Smallville and from her tragic filled past).

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎