No announcement yet.

Do You Like Or Dislike Green Arrow?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Like Or Dislike Green Arrow?

I'm not a big comic fan and I barely know anything about Superheros... so I'm just wondering if you like Green Arrow is a good guy? Do you love him? Why? Do not like him? Why?
    Last edited by maitriniazngurl; 10-03-2006, 04:12 PM.

I think he's awesome.

And what I see in the spoilers makes me excited. He seems like a cool character. *is excited*

Comment

I don't know yet. He's awfully good looking

I looked him up on wikipedia and he sounded like a goofy version of batman...

I'm excited about having some new blood on the show. I'm excited about meeting someone who... well the spoilers have me excited too.

Comment

The Green Arrow is cool in the comics despite being a kind of Robin Hood esque Batman . I liked him in Justice league Unlimited as well. He's very different then some other heroes out there.

Comment

I dunno for sure but some things i saw about him tell that he is a loner and rebels with the Justice League Team often...

Comment

Well, obviously I like him lol. Justin Hartley is a cutie, and I like how he's a hero w/o any extraterrestrial powers. He'll definitely make Smallville a more interesting place this season!

Comment

LOVE him!!! he is so awesome!.......and hot!!

Comment

LOVE HIM!!!!

I heard Justin's voice on the CW stint before the premiere

"It doesn't get better than this!"

No it sure doesn't! Sexy!

The Green Arrow in the comics IS rebellious but intelligent and mature while still having an attitude . . like Lois' snappy attitude. I dig him already.

I can't wait until Thursday!

Comment

My god he's cute!

I like him just from seeing him in his run on Justice League Unlimited.

Comment

Not too mention that his Smallville character is oh so . . yummy! *sigh* I made this banner of my latest obsession.

Comment

That's for sure!! He is super hot!! And blonde! I can't wait to see him on SV... <dreaming> He's probably one of the hottest guys that are going to be on there!

As for his character, Arrow seems pretty arrogant... I'm not sure but that's what I heard.

Comment

I'm hoping he IS arrogant. Lois is arrogant too, it's a match made in heaven

Seriously I'm sick of "tortured souls" It would be nice to have a superhero who knows he is a hero (a hot cultered rich one) Not irritatingly arrogant though . . I don't want him to be a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                          Not too mention that his Smallville character is oh so . . yummy! *sigh* I made this banner of my latest obsession.

thats so good^^ he's such a hottie.

Comment

I'm super glad Smallville doesn't exist anymore and has become the Green Arrow show! Boy! What a great turn of affairs! Excuse me while I go vomit something up now.

Green Arrow...he was always the retarded half cousin of the REAL comic book heroes, right?

Comment

Originally posted by krypton_gurl85
                              thats so good^^ he's such a hottie.
                              Thank you. He is too! My fiancé doesn't like him, but he's jealous . . . in a very weird way too. He gets upset when Lois Lane (any Lois really) has a relationship with someone other than Superman, like he takes it personally. My big silly I'll bring him around, I have my ways.

<- psyched about tonight!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎