Thread: Episode 2.09

Episode 2.09

Episode 2.09: Title Unknown
    Airdate: November 23, 2006

Episode 2.09: Croatoan
    Airdate: November 23, 2006

10/06 - Posing as U.S. Marshals, Sam and Dean go to a town called Rivergrove to find a man named Duane Tanner. After Sam has a vision of a scared Duane with a gun and a scar running down his hairline, they meet a man named Vargo who points them to Duane. Sam and Dean find the Tanners: Mrs Tanner beaten up and bloody and her husband dead from a gunshot wound. She tells them her husband and son did this to her, like they had the Devil in them. Sam and Dean worry about mass possession when they begin to come across more and more people like the Tanners and about the possibility of the demons trying to wipe out the entire town, from the inside out. A doctor finds some strange things, such as sulfur residue, in Mr Tanner's blood then Sam gets cut and possibly infected, leaving the group wondering what they should do.

My bad.

THIS is the "demon disease" episode from tonight's highlights of upcoming episodes.

---------------------------------

Are you sure this episode isn't scheduled for the 30th, or December 7th? Next week (11/23) is Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by SVfan26; 11-16-2006 at 08:47 PM.

i think its december 7th i just copied what spoiler fix put down.

Sam has a vision that sends the Winchester brothers to Oregon, where the word “Croatoan” carved into a telephone pole may be the key to a series of very strange events in a small town.

TV Guide has 2 clips up from this episode. All I can say is ... WOW! Looks really good as it should be considering this is the last episode until January.

Also, I keep hearing that we are finally going to find out the secret at the end of this episode, so here's hoping that actually happens.

thats cool. tonight they may show a trialer for next week after the repeat they did for smallville so maybe for this too.

12/06 - Executive producer John Shiban reveals: I'm really excited about the next new one, we had two repeats in a row after November sweeps, and now we've got Croatoan coming up, which is really one we've talked about for a long time and we used to talk about the same thing on X-Files, which is that old legend of the lost colony of Roanoke. If you remember your history class, Roanoke was one of the first English colonies in the Americas. The colony was established and then a few years later someone had come back and everyone had just disappeared and its always been a mystery, and it's fascinating. So taking the idea of that and putting it into a modern day town that may or may not disappear overnight, we trap our boys there, was a lot of fun. This is sort of a combination of Roanoke with "28 Days Later". I always wanted to do a George Romero kind of movie, and this is our chance to do it, and it turned out terrific. Source: BuddyTV
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-06-2006 at 04:12 PM.