Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2.10

There does seem to be alot going on, but if they do it right it should make for a really exciting, emotional episode.

Yeah, I think Sam goes off against Dean's wishes and/or possibly without his knowledge. I just can't image Dean would knowingly let him out of his sight.

As far as the secret, I still don't know what it will be. On the one hand, its got to be pretty major to warrant Dean's behavior and general state of mind after learning it, but on the other hand, didn't John tell Dean not to be afraid right before he told him the secret? If the secret, as some have speculated, involves Sam turning evil or Dean having to kill him that would seem to involve a fair amount of fear on Dean's part - killing the only person left in his family.

I think you are on the right track, SVfan, that the Demon might somehow posses and use these people to further his plan and John told Dean to protect Sam and keep this from happening.

Oh and just a side note, I really hope we get to Sam, Dean or Sam and Dean together kick Gordon's butt in this episode. We haven't had a really good fight in a while and you know Dean will be beyond angry at the man that tried to kill his little brother!

9 days and counting!!! Can't come soon enough.

Originally posted by SVfan26
    Considering how Croatoan/the "holiday season-hiatus" ended, I wonder if we'll find that Sam got real freaked out about whatever it is that Dean relays to him - that John told Dean, about Sam - and Sam "runs away"; and that's why "we find the brothers separated this episode". And the spoilers also indicate that Dean is working hard to find Sam, meaning the decision to separate was most likely not mutual or agreed upon.

Just seems to have that potential.
    i hope not cuz then we dont get to hear what he tells him and I WANNA KNOW!!! i hope they just decide to go on two different cases or whatever. or if they do go with that whole running away thing then we need to see dean tell sam first and then he can run away.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    12/30 - Dean tells Sam what their father said before he died;
    woohoo!!!

ok, i know this is a stupid question but i have a really bad memory.

which guy is gordon again?? was he the guy from that vampire episode??

and they better not make that talk a short little crappy scene and make it a milestone moving scene, unlike the 2 seconds long clark/lexod fight
    Last edited by i love u tom; 01-06-2007 at 11:36 AM.

ya gordon is the bad vampire hunter.

ohhh ok... but i dont understand why he wants to go after sam alone, if anything he would want to kill both of they boys../

Maybe he knows Sam and all the other little children's secret??? He seemed pretty ruthless and depending on what the secret is he could be going to exterminate him because of that...

I saw on that imdb site that the guy who plays dr. groll in smallville is going to be playing a doctor in this episode of supernatural. but remember that site doesnt always tell the truth.

Anybody seen the trailer and Director's Cut, on TheCW.com, for this episode?

Three words ... AWE-SO-ME!

ya i saw clips of the trialer on tv. it makes it look weird with gordon saying he will hunt sam and i know its just a comercial effect but ythe blue blade looking thing was cool.

Forum Whiz
    Okay so I missed The recent episode and have NO IDEA what Dean told sam. I need to know if someone can tell me. I looked all through these pages and cannot find it if it has already been posted (I assumed it wouldve been posted by now)

I taped Smallville and Supernatural but my damn DVR couldnt record both so it only taped Smallville. PLEASE someone let me know the answer to the christmas break spoiler. I need to know.

dean told sam that the demon is going to use him and that if sam starts turning evil dean is to kill him.

which, btw, would suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12