Thread: Episode 2.08

Episode 2.08

Episode 2.08: Crossroad Blues
    Airdate: November 16, 2006

10/03 - Decades before, blues guitarist Robert Johnson sells his soul to a beautiful female demon at Dirt Crossroads in exchange for being made the greatest blues guitarist in history. In present time, Sam and Dean meet George, a genius artist, who practices HOODOO (herbs, mojo bags, etc), who followed in Robert's footsteps with the demon. George tells them the demon stayed in town a week, making deals with many other people, including an architect, a doctor and others. Dean calls the demon, telling her he wants to make a deal and save a man named Even Hudson in exchange for himself. He tries to trap the demon with a Devil's Trap, and she tells him that he blew it and says some awful things about where his father is, torturing him from the inside out. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/03 - In "Crossroad Blues," when Dean calls the demon, telling her he wants to make a deal and to save a man, the demon says like father like son, shocking Dean and confirming his worst fear. Later, the demon begins to leave then turns to Dean as he sits at a picnic table and comes to sit with him, telling him she will trade his soul in return for his father's life...

10/03 - In "Crossroad Blues," when Dean calls the demon, telling her he wants to make a deal and to save a man, the demon says like father like son, shocking Dean and confirming his worst fear. Later, the demon begins to leave then turns to Dean as he sits at a picnic table and comes to sit with him, telling him she will trade his soul in return for his father's life... Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Does that mean we get to see atleast a glimpse of papa bear back at all????

hopefully they do say we will see him agian during the season just dont know when or how.

I hope we get to see him again, and this seems like a good place to do it. Have him somehow "visit" Dean and tell him not to deal with the demon. Not that he's going to. That's the problem with spoilers like this, we all know that Dean's not going to take the deal cause he's in the next episode! But, it's still interesting to watch.

10/28 - When two highly successful professionals die after claiming to be haunted by hellhounds, Sam and Dean investigate the local dive bar and discover it sits upon a site where a deal-making demon has been making people's dreams come true in exchange for their souls. Dean summons the demon to exorcise it but is horrified after it reveals the painful truth about John's death and tempts Dean by offering him the one thing he wants more than anything - his father.

The spoilers were making this eppy look awesome as it was, but the trailer tonight just put the excitement over the top.

Helped a little that the demon chick is a smoking hottie!!!!! Ahem...

Director's Cut is now up at the CW website.

So funny!!!

Forum Regular
    Dean doesnt know what myspcae is, how funny is that.

I would crack up if he makes a page by the end of the episode.
    He'd have a million friends. LOL

guess the dean on my friends list is a fake lol. j/k

Yeah, that definitely cracked me up. He was so clueless and Sam was enjoying it, just sittin' there laughing at him. It was great!

its funny how this show isnt a comedy but it seems a lot funnier then comedy shows. maybe the seriousness of the show makes the jokes funnier. also i think jensen and jared are able to pull it off. they also dont try to be funny they just let the jokes flow as if that are at home joking around with friends.