Thread: Episode 2.07

Episode 2.07

Episode 2.07: The Usual Suspects
    Airdate: November 9, 2006

09/20 - In other Supernatural news, Kripke says he just cast Windfall's Jason Gedrick as Linda Blair's detective partner and love interest. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    09/14 - Exorcist icon Linda Blair will show up during November sweeps to bust Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles for, among other things, performing exorcisms! "For two seasons, the guys have been pulling cons and crimes and they've always just slipped out of the grasp of police," says series creator Eric Kripke. "Well, the police finally catch up with them in a big way, and Linda plays the detective who is put on their case." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    09/07 - Dean's St. Louis past hampers the brother's investigation. Dean confesses to a roomful of police. The brothers succeed in an impossible escape, but not before infuriating the police with flawless, practiced partnership against numerous interrogation techniques. Source: SpoilerFix.com
    09/07 - Fango has learned that The Exorcist's Linda Blair will be joining the cast late next month for a special guest role. Specifics are slim, but apparently she'll be playing a detective who somehow teams up with the Winchester brothers. Word has it that the character was written with Blair specifically in mind. Source: Fangoria

- Sam and Dean investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who claimed to have seen a ghost right before they died. However, after local detectives Ballard (guest star Linda Blair) and Sheridan (guest star Jason Gedrick) uncover the Winchesters' records, they arrest the brothers for a double homicide before they are able to find the ghost. When the ghost begins to visit Ballard, she begins to wonder if the tale Sam and Dean are telling her could be true, and if she might be the next to die

The director's cut for this episode is now up at the CW website. It's not very long, but it is kinda funny.

I just read an interview with Linda Blair where she talked about this episode and said it ended with a "To Be Continued..." Not sure what that is all about, but sounds interesting. I just wonder if it's going to be continued immediately in 2.08 or picked up again later in the season. I say that because the spoilers I have read about the next few episodes don't seem to have anything to do with 2.07. Who knows?

maybe she ment that the police arn't through with Dean and Sam, and that we'll see them get cought again.

ya it does seem weird that its to be continued. maybe she just means her part of the show isnt done yet and she will be back. unless the killer in episode 8 is the killer they are getting blamed for in this one.