Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does Daddy Winchester & the Demon Know About Sam?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of me thinks that possibly finding out that Sam is half-demon would be kind of cool and neatly ironic, at the same time.

But the other half of me is screaming "NO!!! I don't want a Star Wars-ish 'Luke, I am your father!' moment between the Main Demon and Sam, either."

Comment

I am hoping it is more along the lines that the Demon is planning on using Sam and the other children like him to form an army of sorts to fight a battle of Good vs. Evil. The Demon didn't necessarily cause these children to have these powers, but picked up on them and wants to exploit them for his own gain.

... That's a kinda neat point which we could elaborate on ... Did the demon change the kids, or were the kids born that way?

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26

But the other half of me is screaming "NO!!! I don't want a Star Wars-ish 'Luke, I am your father!' moment between the Main Demon and Sam, either."
        oh, yes, that's exactly how I feel too. And I fear it greatly because how many times has Kripke compared the show and the leads to Star Wars? *shudders*
        I really, really, really don't want Sam to be the child of the Ceiling Demon. It would be a huge disappointment (and strikes me as a cop out) to me if that is The Secret.

Comment

I an addition to what Daddy Winchetser knows about Sam and the Demon (and like I said before I really hope it is not that Sam is the Demon's offspring) I want to know what his Mom knew. I was re-watching the Episode Home and realized that when Sam saw his Mom in the house, she told him she was sorry. When he asked what she was apologizing for, she did not answer him. Now maybe she was just apologizing for not being there as he was growing up, but is it possible that she knows what is in store for Sammy? I think maybe both his parents know/knew more than they let on. Just a crazy idea I had, I am probably reading to much into that scene.

Comment

oh i really hope sam isn't the demon's kid. he's probably waiting to collect them and use them to his own use, like everyone else was saying.

Comment

i don't think he's the son of the demon, There are others like him, so ether they're all his sons/daughters, or the demon wants to use their powers, like everyone seems to think.

it would be kinda funny if he was though, that would be intresting at the very least.

Comment

Last week's show threw a real "wrench in the works", so to speak.

With the whole realization that a fire didn't burn "Anson Weems" adopted-mother on the ceiling in his nursery - that means there could be a whole crap load of other psychic-ability kids out there they have no idea about - like the girl, Ava, that Sam is gonna meet in an upcoming episode, that (by the spoilers) has the same "death premonitions" as he does.

Crap... I think I may have stumbled onto something in my thinking..... is Kripke setting up another Star Wars-ish deal here.............

Ok, Sam has premonitions of psychics killing "innocent" people, but unless possessed (like in Asylum) and maybe The Benders - seeing how the bad guys were real people in that episode - has never meant to kill a real person, who has no connection to SPN stuff. Ava has/will have the same thing. Andy doesn't have premonitions, but he uses his mind control to make people leave him alone and get some things that he only absolutely needs (or, make pretty women sleep with him... if only we all had that kind of ability.......*ahem*). [We'll call these 3 (and others like them), the Light Side of the Force.]

Max and "Anson" used their abilities to either kill other people or make the other people kill others or themself. [We'll call these 2 (and others like them), the Dark Side of the Force.]

We'll call the Ceiling Demon a Sith Lord.

As we all know, a Sith Lord needs an apprentice, and will go after someone on either side of the Force to be their apprentice. Only in this case, the "Sith Lord" hopes to have many apprentices. And then wipe out the "Light Side of the Force".

Maybe I'm just all weird thinking like this... but IMO, the parallels are striking when I stop to think about it.

Comment

hmmmmm.

your right.

you are weird think like that!

no really, that actully made alot of sense, but then who would Darth Vador be?

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                    hmmmmm.

your right.

you are weird think like that!

no really, that actully made alot of sense, but then who would Darth Vador be?
                    The Ceiling Demon would be Darth Vader in this case.

Wait... the Ceiling Demon would actually be the Emperor, and that would mean that Max & Anson were Darth Vader(s).

Yeah, that makes perfect sense because if you'll remember, Anson said to Andy that "the man with the yellow eyes" - and holy *, the Emperor had yellow eyes in the SW V and VI!, talk about fitting - told him in his dreams to eliminate the doc and the birth mother, or the "people that were against him and his brother", to get back at them for separating the two of them. Basically, the Ceiling Demon turned Anson [& previously Max] into his evil pawn(s).

What did the Emperor do to Anakin in SW III and throughout the rest of the series?... convinced him that the people who truly cared about and/or loved him were really against him, thus turning Anakin into his evil pawn (Darth Vader), and using him to wipe out the Jedi [aka, Light Side of the Force].

I could be off on the whole 'good psychic's vs bad phsychic's' showdown kinda thing, but the differences between the 'good' & 'bad' and its overall relation to Star Wars is quite "hitting us over the head" noticeable, at least to me.
                    Last edited by SVfan26; 11-03-2006, 08:33 PM.

Comment

ok, um....huh? whatever, i think that made sense....

Comment

Sorry, I'm no good at articulating my wild hair-brained theories.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                          Sorry, I'm no good at articulating my wild hair-brained theories.

lol
                          Don't worry, it made perfect sense to me, but then again I am a HUGE Star Wars geek!! But, I followed your logic and you may be on to something. Kripke has mentioned Star Wars several times so maybe he is thinking along those lines. Argh!! I can't wait to see where this is all going!

Comment

Me nether! the only problems with Spoiler threads is that you have to wait to see if they're true!!!!!

Comment

how did star wars get into the mix? na im kidding, i don't think Sam and those other victims are related to the demon in that way. I'm not happy with where the show went with the fathers suicide and i hear he comes back. the show is getting too sci-fi for me, but I'm hooked, those brothers are freakin' cool

i don't think Sam is angel or demon, i don't want the show to be as black & white as Smallville so i say with hope that. i like that the show deals with real myths and real text that's almost forgotten. it's like Buffy but for a smarter and maybe religious audience.

I I I ME ME ME

Comment

I think Sam is half...something. Perhaps half-demon, because I like the irony and I like how it will affect their views on hunting ie like the ep with Lenore (I forget the name right now). It upsets everything they've been brought up to believe...and considering the interviews Kripke has given to TV Guide that is something that will come into play later on.

Maybe the Big Bad Demon is trying to harness the powers of all the kids like Sam - ie all the half-demon kids around the world. The Big Bad Demon can't be the only one walking around and getting it on with pretty blonde humans. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎