Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    half demon kids? i wonder how much child support the demon is behind lol. and with all those kids he must be one horny devil.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    half demon kids? i wonder how much child support the demon is behind lol. and with all those kids he must be one horny devil.

Goodness. Just what we need, more movie references.

Rosemary's Baby anyone??

Forum Whiz
    He can posses right, well posses Johns wife, or John himself, since apparently possession is enough to get some form of a power into the kid.

im assuming the demon would have possesed john if that happened cause the demon is like a male right and is he went into johns wife then it would be like a male getting a male pregnant and people will complain saying how dare this show say that gay people are demons and blah blah and then the world goes into choas. which is what the demon wants in the first place. wouldnt be cool lol. anyway chances are all the "special" people were just born that way.

New In Town
    i'm sick of the "half-demon" thing, it's bland "half-angel" ok? people walk the earth with superhuman abilities. that secret better be good!

i just think the whole 'half' thing is dry. sam is probably not fully related to dean. no one knew not even the mother. john probably found out and that's why he disappeared on them in the first place. maybe he found out even earlier and that's the real reason he sent him away to a normal life in the beginning.

Forum Regular
    From what I get, I think the Demons are trying to possess each child with those power's to make a army of his own and control the world.

That is my view on things right now. Just kills me we have to wait another couple of weeks to figure out what Dean knows.

This comes from Kripke in the new TV Guide; whether its actually what's to come or he's trying to throw us off..... I'll let you decide;

.... But it won't be all monsters of the week: The words whispered by John Winchester (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) on his deathbed to his son Dean will finally be revealed. Fans should hang on to their seats, because it sounds like riding in the family Impala will get bumpy. "We pose the question that if Sam's destiny is to become evil, will he actually become evil?" teases Kripke, adding, "If [Sam] does [become evil] what does that mean for Dean? If Sam becomes a monster, is it Dean's responsibility to hunt him?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Gah, it would seem that what I did not want to come true is going to, with the whole situation about the demon telling Sam that he's his real dad or something stupid like that. May not go down like that, but I don't like this idea that it could be Sam's destiny to be a demon or some other Supernatural monster.

I'd don't think that'll happen, it's most likily a red herring to get people to want to watch the show more, and then be all "whew, thank God that didn't happen" or something like that. But remember that sometimes you become the thing you hate the most. But, again, there's Dean there, to stop that from happening ok, sorry, I'm rambling.

New In Town
    Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
    I'd don't think that'll happen, it's most likily a red herring to get people to want to watch the show more, and then be all "whew, thank God that didn't happen" or something like that. But remember that sometimes you become the thing you hate the most. But, again, there's Dean there, to stop that from happening ok, sorry, I'm rambling.
    you're not rambling, this is how the milking of a once good show begins , like smallville. it better be a good secret, like they're not related.

same thing is going to happen in heroes
    Last edited by Hye-Sung; 12-03-2006 at 03:23 PM.

Going back to my SPN/SW theories... I think its going to come down to MainDemon = Emperor Palpatine & Sam = Anakin Skywalker.

Only thing missing is that the MainDemon hasn't fooled Sam into thinking they're "buddy, buddy" like EP did with AS. Although Sam did have something for the MD's "daughter"!Meg.

wow-
    i just read all the theories. . .and wow
    i have no idea what John whispered to Dean, however I have a feeling that maybe its not that big a deal. Not that it hasn't been, but just that when we do find out, it is going to be either really cyrptic or really simple.

Meaning I don't think that it is going to affect the story right away. . . b/c maybe its one of those things that is going to escalate into more.

ugghhh i dunno the whole thing is just so confusing!!
    however- half demon?? i dunno. .

I hear a lot of people saying the demon wants the children like Sam so they can possess them and have their powers as well as their own and personally, I REALLY hope that's not it, I find that too predictable and even more bland than the half demon theory which I'd prefer (ofcourse that's probably because of the fanfic In a Gadda Vidda which had Sam as half demon and well, it's one of my favourites even if it ended really really badly) though i wish it was neither of that somehow and something completely different that we all overlooked.

I like the idea of Sam being destined to be evil though, actually i kinda liked the idea of Sam being evil for a while and Dean having to be the one to hunt him. Probably not gonna happen though.

Originally posted by supergirl517
    wow-
    i just read all the theories. . .and wow
    i have no idea what John whispered to Dean, however I have a feeling that maybe its not that big a deal. Not that it hasn't been, but just that when we do find out, it is going to be either really cyrptic or really simple.

Meaning I don't think that it is going to affect the story right away. . . b/c maybe its one of those things that is going to escalate into more.
    I like that. I hope that's the case.
    Last edited by Daddylion; 12-22-2006 at 08:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123