Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Surprised Lex didn't remember what happened?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

alcohol makes ur memory dead and lex drunk a lot of alcohol last episodes

Comment

You know how they'll play that hard drive. We've seen it and gotten a bad feeling, but it'll disappear for awhile now and resurface just when we've forgotten about it. I love it when they do that. I don't see why Lana wouldn't tell Lex, except that despite her demand for the truth from everyone else, she has a funny way of forgetting to tell it to other people. Like when she faked the ransack of her apartment and hid the element from Jason (whose body we never did see, could he maybe turn up again or did we lose him to Supernatural forever? I guess that storyline has played itself out, though). I think this will bring about one of those, "How could you not have told me?" moments.

Comment

As usual smallville is too predictable. There are so many cover ups and unexplained events....It's getting too lame. It's high time they quit all this crap about memory loss, sudden passing out/K.Os because it's making the series unreal. There had better not be a seventh season with the same plot..

Comment

Originally posted by omegadirective
          the town sign should read "Smallville: Amnesiac Capital of the World"
          Or rather, "Smallville: Amnesiac..."

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
            Or rather, "Smallville: Amnesiac..."
            Ha ha ha that is so funny...The part I loved the most was...wait what was I talking about?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎