Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you surprised that Lana got knocked out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildfire

3 Green Kryptonite not making Clark sick
    Do the times Clark was powerless count?

Comment

Originally posted by CptnCardboard
      Do the times Clark was powerless count?
      No becasue hes human then so no affected. Id be more supreised if he was affected by it when he was without his powers than not.

Comment

Not really. I almost expected it.

Comment

I wasn't at all surprised that she was knocked out. Actually it would be like a day without rain that any of them weren't knocked. Lana's just more then usual. I actually felt sorry for her and I told my room mate that she gets knocked practically every episode (and doesn't use of the skills she used from Lex but this time it was a bit different so I'll cut her some slack on this one).

Comment

Poor girl. Though grating, what now, she's been trampled by a horse, forced into witchhood, a vampire, stabbed in the hand, had an undead bf, stalkers, numerous concussions, nearly forced to sire a Kryptonian lineage...it likely goes on.

That's how the life of Lana rolls in Smallville. I thought she was going to get worse than a choke and smack after trying to stab Zod.

Comment

Big surprise and annoyingly convinient......It's high time she gets to know about Clark's secret because this series is not doing a very good job of making things look logical..

Comment

Weakest part of the episode and an utter cop-out. I thought 'YES' she's finally going to find out with a battle royale between Zod and Clark. But no

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎