Errors: Glaring and Miniscule

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody mentioned this before, but it's worth noting again. When they cut to the scene where Chloe's hugging Clark (from her POV) she has papers in her hand when she had none before. This is just terrible editing. They did something similar during the Vessel kiss when they cut back to the two of them after the phone rang and Chloe's hands were on his face in completely different position than before the scene. The Vessel snafu could be attributed to AM though: I remember TPTB (Buffy) commenting on a Buffy scene in season 1 about how difficult it is for actors to remember body positions each time when they have to do multiple takes (or something like that).

Comment

I thought is was a great episode, but I too am taken by the whole was it Zod's esscense that gave him powers, or Brainiacs preperation. My only answer takes me back to the episode Transference, if a kryptonian's esscense was able to give it's host powers, why did Lionel in Clark's body have powers.

Then again, I shouldn't really argue for sake of continuity, like they really thought that through. Overall I loved the episode though.

Comment

Re: things that make you go ...

Originally posted by Eryeal
        Just some "huh?" items ..

1) Jor-el could've just pinpricked his hand when Raya decided she was going into the Phantom Zone. He builds this incredible prison, is the smartest person on Krypton, but can't give her an ounce of his blood so she could get out.
        That would be like walking on prison full of homicidal maniacs with the key to the exit.

2) Why did the gateway from the Phantom Zone go to EARTH? The Phantom Zone was created before Clark.
        The caves. We can't just forget everything that happened before in Smallville.

About the Lexod powers, we don't know what the hell happened in the ship, when Fine took Lex (we do know about Lex's cocoon). Now, Lex losing his powers is just another of the countless plot-holes that people will forget (I'll never forget the Lex's blood issue).
        Last edited by Timester; 09-30-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

1) Jor-el could've just pinpricked his hand when Raya decided she was going into the Phantom Zone. He builds this incredible prison, is the smartest person on Krypton, but can't give her an ounce of his blood so she could get out.
          That would be like walking on prison full of homicidal maniacs with the key to the exit.
          But it's better than walking into a prison full of homicidal maniacs and staying there forever because you don't have a key.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
            But it's better than walking into a prison full of homicidal maniacs and staying there forever because you don't have a key.
            That was the point all along, with all the stories of prophecies and destiny, it's not far-fatched that Jor-El did send her to the PZ, knowing that Clark would some day go there. After all, the crystal was the solution for Zod.

That or the usual Smallville writing "lets write without caring about the details" theory.

Comment

Re: things that make you go ...

2) Why did the gateway from the Phantom Zone go to EARTH? The Phantom Zone was created before Clark.
              I think it's because that's where he entered the zone. He came out at the Kent farm, right? And that's where Lexod had knocked him into the PZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod in my pocket

I thought Lana's "skewered hand" looked ridiculously bad, even for a stunt prop
                yes, this was just bad props or bad special effects or something. Her hand looked so, so fake. It was obviously rubber.
                It really threw off that scene.

Comment

Lex never found the crystal dagger which was still in the mansion.

Comment

Not really an error, but there was some seriously bad editing in this ep. The biggest I saw was in the barn with CK talking to Mom. I noticed it the first time through, which is pretty bad.

Comment

It looked like the crashed plane's nose was pointing up against a bank of snow. That's strange b/c planes usually crash nose-down. Also, if the plane was resting the way it was, the shots in the interior didn't match up to the angle from the outside.

Comment

its really hard for me to belive that lana can pull that thing out of her hand without superpowers considering lexzod used super powers to get it in there. lana must be on kryptoroids or somthing

Comment

How can Lana still walk after pulling that rod from her hand? She should've also lost a lot of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
                            I dont care how much adrenaline Lana has pumping through her veins. She cannot pull a pipe or whatever out of her hand and not pass out. Thats ludicrous.
                            Yeah I agree. That was bizarre. No matter how strong Lana is there is no way she could have pulled it out with no hesitation and go all the way to the kent farm. That's just absurd. As soon as Zod left she started struggling to pull out the pipe without any thought....NO WAY THAT IS POSSIBLE !!!

Comment

Another mistake...

In the end "Iguazú Falls - Patagonia - Argentina"

The mistake is, "Iguazu Falls" is not in Patagonia, that actually, is in the south of Argentina, it's a island. "Iguazu Falls" is a larger territory, between Brazil and Argentina, really far from Patagonia.

Comment

She looked young

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎